Post-Game Talk: Pens vs Isles: Its over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
If they get a coach that can actually make a good powerplay, I really don't agree with this.

Sullivan sucks but this team is just a good powerplay away from at least being a playoff team.
They won't have a good powerplay with a new coach because Sullivan's coaching philosophy is to not coach the powerplay.

Why would a new assistant be any different? They'll try to do something and Sully will just say let's not overcoach these guys they can figure it out themselves

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
If he blows, what does that say for your lover boy who was benched for basically a month. Haha. f***ING LOSER
It says that Sully played his favorite. TJ is the better goalie and always will be. It'll be fun to see him have a great season on a new team next year and Ned f***ing blow for the Pens.

Christ, the love this fanbase will give to any mediocre guy who isn't the starter is f***ing amazing.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
They won't have a good powerplay with a new coach because Sullivan's coaching philosophy is to not coach the powerplay.

Why would a new assistant be any different? They'll try to do something and Sully will just say let's not overcoach these guys they can figure it out themselves

There is nothing to base this claim on.

Rierden was in control of the powerplay and it sucked. There's no proof out there that Sullivan was telling him to not make changes to the powerplay because "they'll figure it out".

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
It says that Sully played his favorite. TJ is the better goalie and always will be. It'll be fun to see him have a great season on a new team next year and Ned f***ing blow for the Pens.

Christ, the love this fanbase will give to any mediocre guy who isn't the starter is f***ing amazing.

Can't wait to see your reaction when Jarry is bought out by us or someone else in a year or two.

BillyOcean

Jan 2, 2015
Hahahahahhhaha. You do realize this is your relationship with Jarry? Yikes my guy.

I don't think anyone is a Ned fan as much as it is we're sick of Jarry blowing donkey dick every season. You seem to enjoy that.

f***ING LOSER

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
Enjoy retirement Big Jeff, Not your fault Hextall threw a dumb dick deal at you I don't blame him for signing it hell I would've in his spot also, I blame the idiot who wrote it up.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

farscape1

Jun 22, 2010
Pittsburgh
If they get a coach that can actually make a good powerplay, I really don't agree with this.

Sullivan sucks but this team is just a good powerplay away from at least being a playoff team.
Yeah then the PK will fall apart or we stop scoring on 5 on 5. It will always be something else to keep use from the playoffs.

Reactions: Pens x

Bowski

GO LEAFS GO!
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2004
Kitchener
Representation of Letang's (and too many other Penguins) play this season:
e444014c-7551-45a4-b39d-e4fd1154c3be_text.gif

Now let's see if Dubas follows the same path in the offseason.

• Haha
Reactions: GilbertSeinfeld

Ragamuffin Gunner

Lost in the Flood
Aug 15, 2008
Boston
Hahahahahhhaha. You do realize this is your relationship with Jarry? Yikes my guy.

I don't think anyone is a Ned fan as much as it is we're sick of Jarry blowing donkey dick every season. You seem to enjoy that.

f***ING LOSER
I'll be right about TJ just like I was with MAF. Sorry.

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
I've really seen enough of the Islanders scoring goals that hit five different sticks and skates and end up in the net.

Reactions: Andy99
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad