GDT: | Pens vs Hawks | Nov 20th 1900hrs EST | Win it for Geno!

Geno is:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
1668989251455.png
DeSmith in goal tonight, and Rakell on the 1stline with Kappy sitting in the press box.

Daeni10

Kunitz was there
Dec 31, 2013
Cologne
The thing I dont get with you Americans - if the game is scheduled for 7pm and you know there is a ceremony before that. Why not just start the ceremony early so the game can start on time instead of doing the ceremony at 7 and delaying the game?

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
The thing I dont get with you Americans - if the game is scheduled for 7pm and you know there is a ceremony before that. Why not just start the ceremony early so the game can start on time instead of doing the ceremony at 7 and delaying the game?
Amen brother

Reactions: Rudy Russo

CharasLazyWrister

Sep 8, 2008
Northborough, MA

Lol trust me this isn’t a consensus of the American people. It is indeed annoying as f***.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Because nobody would ever watch any of these 'ceremonies' otherwise.
If they force them on you... then people watch.
Huzzah.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
Especially when the ceremony is dedicated to a guy who quit on his team bc he got a little itchy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad