GDT: | Pens vs Flyers | April 2nd 1800hrs | Were flying somewhere, not sure where yet

Would you rather:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronduguayshair

Oct 23, 2017
Since he’s gone now shouldn’t the Penguins be better off? At least according to you? They can throw super responsible players like Granlund out and close the game out with ease now that Geno isn’t around to screw it all up

He already did screw it up. Your blind to what’s happening.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Now I can't watch the rest of the game because apparently the power company can't go a f***ing week without having a f***ing blackout.

Miro4Norris

Jan 24, 2021
Can't believe how useless Granlund has been compared to times he's been magical in Finland national team, also in last world champs under a year ago.

Hard to blame players at this point, it's 100% Sullivan. Look at Sullivan-free Kapanen, Marino, Matheson..

TKalltheTime

KILLER PARTIES, ALMOST KILLED ME!
Jan 5, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
It's kind of hilarious that you're the scumbag who was happy when Zucker was injured, and your number one cheerleader thinks all sentences end in "lol". Yikes.
What the f*** are you even talking about… LOL f***in dip-shit city here population: you.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Can't believe how useless Granlund has been compared to times he's been magical in Finland national team, also in last world champs under a year ago.

Hard to blame players at this point, it's 100% Sullivan. Look at Sullivan-free Kapanen, Marino, Matheson..
It's like Teddy Blueger in the NHL vs Da Beauty League

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
We are only allowed to have two functional Top 6 wings at any one time.

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
Flyers get a goal here and it's butt clenching time....

Sucks that PK will be missing Poehling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad