Pre-Game Talk: Pens Vs. Flyers 10/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I just hope the Flyers will be the ones losing their minds tonight, and the Pens can play disciplined hockey.

That, and hopefully Sid and Geno have monster games.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
As much as I want tonight to be the start of Crosby and Malkin separating themselves from the pack in the scoring race, it'd be nice if our bottom six scored a goal early.

jinx33

The Rust is real
Sep 11, 2006
Paris, FR
The Flyers are pretty much successful at the CEC, but i don't see how they could win tonight without a real defense and Emery in net, unless their offense unleashes a powerful rage and Fleury shows his mental failure side.

Simmonds love to play against the Pens and is on fire, and so does Couturier, this is something i'm gonna pay attention to, since he is pretty much every game getting into Geno's skin, and he is very good at. Curious as well of how Downie will deal with Flyers enforcers.

Always excited for this "rivalry".

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
God damn it, why is the Pens game starting at 8 pm? Is that normal for a weekday? I was hoping to catch the full first period, then switch over to Survivor at 8 pm, flipping back during commercials.

And no, I still haven't joined the current generation with your fancy DVRs and whatnot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad