Pre-Game Talk: Pens Vs. Flyers 10/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
The new sweaters are damn nice

The last time I saw these jerseys in action, the Pens were lifting the Stanley Cup and I was a young teen.

I've always been extremely angry they got rid of them, so seeing them tonight is going to be something else.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
No Coburn? Pens better score at least 4. Flyers D is the worst I've seen this season and Ray Emery stinks.

I'd be pumped if I was wearing that jersey tonight, is that weird?

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
What did he say?

They were talking about JR resigning him. He was just talking about how he hasn't been good in the playoffs including last year and they showed some highlights and stats and said that Fleury probably won't take a pay cut. They pretty much just trashed him for a few minutes haha.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Those goals they were showing were hilarious. Our defense stood around and watched as if it were practice. Thank GOD Bylsma is gone.

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
God damn it, why is the Pens game starting at 8 pm? Is that normal for a weekday? I was hoping to catch the full first period, then switch over to Survivor at 8 pm, flipping back during commercials.

And no, I still haven't joined the current generation with your fancy DVRs and whatnot.

Real fans never miss Flyers-Pens games. But don't worry, we'll forgive you one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad