GDT: Pens vs Flames 2000EST: Kipper jersey retirement night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
1 team is desperate for making the playoffs and needs all the points they can get.
The other team is Pittsburgh.

Harkins-Harkins-Harkins
Harkins-Harkins-Harkins
Harkins-Harkins-Harkins
Harkins-Crosby-Harkins
Harkins

That's my forward group.
Harkins-Jansen
Jansen-Harkins
Harkins- Ruh
Harkins

When is Sully going to realize that the 4th line just sucks.

I know Acciari is basically a PK placeholder but still!

Beyond that…
Let’s go Pens!
Geno is going to get one tonight, I can feel it! :)
If Roenick was right, hopefully Zhenia is leading the shutdown on Sully for the the @$$ wingers he gets stuck with.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Pens gonna flip that switch to win again real quick

Postseason here we come!

Doh!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So the Pens have 25 games remaining and 62 points…gonna need probably 95 points to make the playoffs…they need to take 33 of the 50 points up for grabs…that’s a .660 points %….lol, not happening folks…enjoy the last few games of this team before the deadline

Come on

Jul 28, 2021
If he would just run

Phillips Sid Big Jeff
Geno Hark Pool Party
Eller Big Puuusy Accari
DOC Raks Smith

Graves POJ
RUH Petts
EK Tanger

PP1
Hark Accari EK
RUH Pool Party. EK in front of the net

PP2
Graves POJ Sid
Big Puuusy Big Jeff
Graves net front. Big Jeff and Big Puuusy unleashing bombs from the point.

They can get to their game and be who they can be.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Moron of a head coach can’t get it through his thick head that Poolparty is what he wishes Harkins is.

Either that or he owes Todd Harkins a favor. I lean towards this theory but you never know with just how dumb he really is.

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
never beleive in Sid kind of conspiracies (who he likes to play or not) but its weird that after the last game where hee looked really irritated by Smith all of a sudden DOC is up...just weird, DOC is better suited for Sid's grinder game so it makes sense, Smith is not well suited for anyone so poor Geno again...

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
never beleive in Sid kind of conspiracies (who he likes to play or not) but its weird that after the last game where hee looked really irritated by Smith all of a sudden DOC is up...just weird, DOC is better suited for Sid's grinder game so it makes sense, Smith is not well suited for anyone so poor Geno again...
Sullivan has been playing Eller in minutes as basically a 2C so doesn’t really matter…Geno can’t hit the net either…if L2 produces a point it will be surprising lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad