GDT: Pens vs Devils

Status
Not open for further replies.

DesertedPenguin

Mar 11, 2007
Caps are getting boatraced by Buffalo tonight.

Penguins can pull within one point of the Caps and potentially the Wings with a win Thursday.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
What? He signed an extension two years ago? It's not like they've been re-signing him every offseason.
I meant buy him out, minors, LTIR, trade himnto Arizona and pay half his salary, ... anywhere but on the Pens pp, pk , and regular shift. Where Sully has had him.

Last edited:

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
I love the comeback and what a way to not mail it in after playing last night.

Also love not seeing the same old negative dribble from a lot of posters on here.

You know who you are and you can stick it right up your collective asses.

Give Graves another year. Defense takes a bit longer to get used to going from one system to another.
I really feel that Ludvig and St. Ivany can be a nice bottom pairing next season. Do you re-sign POJ or trade him to keep Graves?

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Pens with 6 goals on 21 shots. One might say a start at statistically reverting to the xGF mean?

I think there's something physically - perhaps neurologically - off with 58.

Reactions: canadianguy77

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Jarry is going to play against Wash…that’s a lot of burden to place on Ned playing 3 games in 4 days…

chrisp200

Aug 15, 2011
I'd be careful about the shipping Jarry out and making Ned your #1. Ned knows its a contract year for him so his play is probably elevated. Goalies are fickle. No goalie goes an entire career without some issues. I'm not saying don't say good bye to Jarry, but making Ned your #1 is just as much as a risk as keeping Jar imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad