Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Caps | Shootout loss | Just like the good 'ole days, terrible goaltending included!

Who would you rather in net?

• CDS

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Kuemper

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Hex

Votes: 24 82.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Name a more iconic duo: the Penguins and losing in OT/SO.

People are going to shit talk DeSmith because of those SO goals against but the efforts by Crosby and Malkin were pathetic. DeSmith has been a nightmare recently, but he's absolutely not the reason they lost today. I'm not going to criticize him for the SO loss at all.
Lol…top two stars of the game were Kuemper and CDS….that about sums it up…

Reactions: Gurglesons

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
You guys member when Sid was actually exciting to watch in the SO?

I member
Dude had that insane goal against Thibault (?) in his rookie year and it's been "skate in, deke a couple times, try to fire a wrister five hole" ever since. Big yawn. :laugh:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
clearly, the Pens just want to get the break lol…if they don’t come out of this break playing very well and winning games, I won’t be watching many more games…just a sad sack team

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
I said in the pregame: CDS will have these one terrible one good game but than he loses the good one also...don't play him against Sharks please...
Caps may be the worst team we played in this stretch...

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
Dumo must have played ALOT tonight, holy shit. Or else he just found a way to look bad with the minutes he got! Dreams of Dumo Dominating Sullivans mind!

Reactions: ncm7772

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Name a more iconic duo: the Penguins and losing in OT/SO.

People are going to shit talk DeSmith because of those SO goals against but the efforts by Crosby and Malkin were pathetic. DeSmith has been a nightmare recently, but he's absolutely not the reason they lost today. I'm not going to criticize him for the SO loss at all.
Crosby honestly needs to figure it out. We can bitch about blueger, Carter etc all we want but if Sid isn’t going, none of that matters.

That goes to Guentzel too. Both have looked like they split a Xan before each game over the past month

• Haha
Reactions: Dessloch

Dessloch

Nov 29, 2005
Crosby honestly needs to figure it out. We can bitch about blueger, Carter etc all we want but if Sid isn’t going, none of that matters.

That goes to Guentzel too. Both have looked like they split a Xan before each game over the past month

You mean Sid & Guentzel took half a Flunitrazapem (Rophypnol) before the game? I can totally believe they have that routine looking so sluggish! On the other hand there should be some drug rage, so they should look like they are trying at least once in a while!

Seriously, both Crosby & Jake are getting manhandled and lose every single battle for the puck, they are not giving 100%, thats for sure.

Dessloch

Nov 29, 2005
I'm so tired of Jake being a complete non factor. He's about to get paid huge bucks from us and he's doing absolutely nothing most nights. Him being a PPG (inflated by like 5 engs) is not that impressive when like 40 players are that

Jake will not age well, lots of injuries on his body and already slow and looks like a senior member of society. I can see him dropping of totally at age 30 or so. I would consider dealing him if Crosby would approve of it!

Reactions: ncm7772
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad