Post-Game Talk: |Pens vs Blues | Win | Why Husso gotta break my heart?

Applebee's

• Fancy restaurant

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Not a restaurant

Votes: 25 73.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakzzy

Mar 29, 2021
Honestly nothing to not like other than the patented Geno penalty with the game tied and full on Blues momentum

Darren McCord

Dec 15, 2015
But the issue is you're not moving any of Crosby, Malkin, Carter or Blueger to the wing, so it's kind of a moot point.

I agree with you, but it's just looking at what they'd actually do. I don't like Crosby with Rodrigues, but if it means Malkin and Rust are on the 2nd line and Carter and Kapanen are on the 3rd line, I can tolerate it. The top line will still likely produce despite ERod being there.

Carter has been used on the wing a lot. Erod should be on the 4th line RW tho. I would honestly rather simon on line 1 over him. Simon knows his place.

Id rather have this until we made a move.

Jake - Sid - PUUS
Heinen - Malkin - Rust
Zohorna - Carter - Kap
Boyle - TB -Erod

Or

Jake - Sid - Heinen
DOC - Malkin - Rust
Zohorna - Carter - Kap
Boyle - TB -Erod

Reactions: dingo71

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bad start with penalties, great finish for the rest of the 1st. Decent 2nd period. Very meh 3rd. Lacked that killer, cut throat instinct to finish them in this one. 2 goals by our defense on great shots, gotta give some props to both Ruh and Math on those ones. eRod looked ugly this game, definitely looked out of place tonight. Letang seemed to have left his brain elsewhere, he had another bad game tonight. Lots of shots and not a lot of results, Husso had a great game for the Blues. Pens are lacking a good finisher to round out the top 6. Really seems like we are missing Zucker out there. Jarry with a great effort in the shootout. Rusty pulled out the win for us in the shootout.

Mod warning: If you are just coming in here to swear, complain and not contribute to the conversation, you will be removed. Only warning.

applebees-ricky-bobby.gif

Reactions: Zirakzigil

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
I thought Rodster did alright on the top line for tonight. Not sure if I want him there for any length of time but ah well. The myth that GCR was one of the best lines in hockey needs to end , they left a lot to be desired for 5v5 production, they got a lot of help from empty nets. I thought Ruster and Malkster were solid all things considered.

Kappster had himself his best game in a while.

Tangster had a couple brutal giveaways, but he was flying tonight.

Jarrster was a beast.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bad start with penalties, great finish for the rest of the 1st. Decent 2nd period. Very meh 3rd. Lacked that killer, cut throat instinct to finish them in this one. 2 goals by our defense on great shots, gotta give some props to both Ruh and Math on those ones. eRod looked ugly this game, definitely looked out of place tonight. Letang seemed to have left his brain elsewhere, he had another bad game tonight. Lots of shots and not a lot of results, Husso had a great game for the Blues. Pens are lacking a good finisher to round out the top 6. Really seems like we are missing Zucker out there. Jarry with a great effort in the shootout. Rusty pulled out the win for us in the shootout.

Mod warning: If you are just coming in here to swear, complain and not contribute to the conversation, you will be removed. Only warning.

applebees-ricky-bobby.gif

I had to watch on DVR and was surprised at the warning. It wasn't the best hockey by either team, but it sure was fun. I thought both teams were sloppy. Both teams played loose. But I mean... the game was enjoyable.

Like i've been saying for some time, the PP needs to sure it up just a tad. Our defense has to play better. IMO Pets getting beat to the front of the net was bad. Math was smoked by Perron but come on.. Math had a good game. He got us one back with a rifle of a wrist/snap. Marino and Dumo looked like they trended up for at least a game. Letang was a roolllllerrrrcoaster.

But both teams played sloppy. As a fan - fun game. Can either team play like that with success in the playoffs? f*** no.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad