GDT: Pens vs Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This may be the worst edition of L2 so far...3 players that should never be on the same line...
Completely agree…can’t watch this game but it looks like we’re also being stoned by another young goalie we’ve never seen before…I’m sure we’re living in his crease, taking away his sight lines and otherwise making life different for him lol

Rudy Russo

Mar 16, 2018
ZZYZX, California
Completely agree…can’t watch this game but it looks like we’re also being stoned by another young goalie we’ve never seen before…I’m sure we’re living in his crease, taking away his sight lines and otherwise making life different for him lol
Played great against the Canes ,and then shit the bed against CBJ.:baghead:

Reactions: Andy99

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Such a simple fix. Swap Sid and Genos wingers and the improvement will be almost immediate.
Sid was visibly upset (that also coincided with Jake leaving) playing with Bunting, Sully took him off Sid's ;ine after two periods although in the pregame he was talking up how they will mesh great

• Haha
Reactions: Andy99

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Sid was visibly upset (that also coincided with Jake leaving) playing with Bunting, Sully took him off Sid's ;ine after two periods although in the pregame he was talking up how they will mesh great
Sid was sour the entire week after that Calgary game pretty much eliminated them from the playoffs. He also gets upset with Rust all of the time. Coach doesn’t care about that.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
So Sid doesn’t mesh with a linemate, linemate moved
Geno doesn’t mesh with a linemate, too f**king bad…?

Big Poppa Pump

Holla If Ya Hear Me
Feb 22, 2009
I missed all but that last minute of the 1st period because of the pirates going to extra innings...

How we looking?

Same lineup?

So Sid doesn’t mesh with a linemate, linemate moved
Geno doesn’t mesh with a linemate, too f**king bad…?
Sid eats first

Reactions: Come on

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
It’s like they’re actively coached not to skate to the net with the puck via the middle of the ice. The only one who consistently does it is Letang. The one guy you don’t want doing it….

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Pens have been dogs here and really, I don't blame fans being indifferent. Sullivan is done but that contract will deepen the malaise unless Dubas gets sullivan to adapt and play players who want to be here.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
I missed all but that last minute of the 1st period because of the pirates going to extra innings...

How we looking?

Same lineup?

Sid eats first
That thinking is probably why we have zero depth scoring outside of L1 and are like 31st in finishing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad