GDT: Pens vs Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Why the f*** do they refuse to shoot from the middle of the ice. They constantly skate or pass themselves into terrible angles to shoot from.

Reactions: Andy99

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
I'm sure his entire career has been decimated by what happened.

Trading him out of CBJ is likely essential.
I’m rooting for him and he was my darkhorse goalie to surprise before the season. I just can’t see any way another team will touch that contract. He may be a buyout candidate.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Remember preseason when some people were like oh look out for Columbus and I said they were gonna suck as bad as they ever did? Yeah.

(please ignore the posts where I thought the Pens would be good tho )

Reactions: Gurglesons

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Fool hardly ever uses his last change to his benefit. He probably doesn’t even watch video of the other teams so he doesn’t even know how to game plan. It’s the same shit no matter who they play.

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
Fool hardly ever uses his last change to his benefit. He probably doesn’t even watch video of the other teams so he doesn’t even know how to game plan. It’s the same shit no matter who they play.
He´s probably be like:
"Hey Reirdo, who are we playing today?"
"I don´t know, Mikey"
"Ah, it doesn´t matter! Our gameplan is the best in the league and we just need to stick with it."

Reactions: canadianguy77

MeinerEiner

Dec 9, 2013
Cologne
This may be the worst edition of L2 so far...3 players that should never be on the same line...
You can see Geno is trying to get something going but Rakell is a corpse out there and Bunting is not skilled enough to play a give and go with Geno. That's why I said Geno needs a shooter on his line so Bunting can go to the front of the net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad