GDT: Pens vs Blue Jackets

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I am really intrigued by Matt Murray. He didn't have good stats against Detroit, but I thought he made some really good saves.

Guy is as calm and cool between the pipes as a goalie can get. I really dig our goaltending situation right now. Miles away from where we were

Fordy

May 28, 2008
remember when the third guy with crosby and kessel was gonna rotate

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
remember when the third guy with crosby and kessel was gonna rotate

"We really messed up with Bennett. We've gotta do better by him, he's an important player for us moving forward." It's kind of impressive that they didn't bust out laughing during that presser. :laugh:

If there's ever a time to see what you've got in guys like Perron, Bennett and Plotnikov, it's in pre-season. Glue 'em to the top-6, see what happens.

JohanL

Mar 23, 2013
Anyone know where to watch the game? Tried to sign up for hockeystreams but i'll have to wait for an invite :(

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
"We really messed up with Bennett. We've gotta do better by him, he's an important player for us moving forward." It's kind of impressive that they didn't bust out laughing during that presser. :laugh:

If there's ever a time to see what you've got in guys like Perron, Bennett and Plotnikov, it's in pre-season. Glue 'em to the top-6, see what happens.

No, that could make things look bad. What if one of them does better than Kunitz? What will people think when they put Kunitz back there? What about when Kunitz starts to fade later in the season? People would look back at that younger player who could be there. People could think that player would be even better there if they'd had a whole season. Think of how that would make sweet Kuni would feel.

NO.

JohanL

Mar 23, 2013
It only took me a few hours to get mine, so don't worry. You can check the usual streaming sites for the game though

Sounds great, signed up a couple of hours ago so hopefully it will come before the game starts, will have to look elsewhere otherwise. Read alot of good things about hockeystreams. Should you recomend it?

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
:sarcasm:

:sarcasm::sarcasm::sarcasm:

:sarcasm:

We gotta find the best fit so we gunna rotate some players... Kunitz kunitz and Kunitz
:D

Get those men some iron! Maybe what they meant was that they don't know which Kunitz will show up on a given night. "Kuntz isn't feeling it tonight, let's get Kunitz in there"

Hello me, it's me again...

Penguinsyay

Jul 20, 2007
No lineup yet, but Plotnikov and top line w/ Kunitz confirmed. Really hoping to see Plotnikov do something with the puck. Been loving that he's been throwing some hits though.

WickedWrister

Jul 25, 2008
Philadelphia
Sounds great, signed up a couple of hours ago so hopefully it will come before the game starts, will have to look elsewhere otherwise. Read alot of good things about hockeystreams. Should you recomend it?

This is my first year using HS, but I haven't had any problems with it when I was watching the Detroit game a few days ago. I had NHL center ice last year and was disappointed with the lack of HD games so I made the switch. Honestly it's cheaper and there's no blackouts, plus preseason and other league games, so no brainier for me.

I have a really ****** laptop that probably couldn't handle 1080p streaming so I picked up a Roku stick and watch games via the HS channel.

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
i'm guessing all the french canadians are going to the quebec city game on monday?

DoktorZaius

Feb 7, 2013
The other advantage of HS is that you can freeze your account during the offseason, so you'll end up having time left over next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad