Jokinen-Malkin-Kobasew
Glass-Sutter-Megna
Adams-Vitale-Engelland
(Jeffrey, D'Agostini)

Orpik-Martin
Scuderi-Letang
Maatta-Niskanen
(Bortuzzo)

1st PP: Letang, Martin on points. Crosby, Kunitz, Malkin down low.
2nd PP: Niskanen, Maatta on points. Jokinen, Megna, Kobasew down low.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
Also, we'll get to see Engelland punching some faces as a forward tonight.
I don't know why we do this to him, I just hope we put Jeffrey out of his misery soon.

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
So I guess the writing is really on the wall for DJ. It's a shame because I think he could be a decent 3rd liner at worst. I'm disappointed Bort is getting scratched. In my eyes he has earned his spot on the team but I guess that's what happens when you have so much depth on D. LGP.

SUBdrewgANS

Let's Go Pens!
Dec 4, 2007
Abington, PA
www.drewklevan.com
So I guess the writing is really on the wall for DJ. It's a shame because I think he could be a decent 3rd liner at worst. I'm disappointed Bort is getting scratched. In my eyes he has earned his spot on the team but I guess that's what happens when you have so much depth on D. LGP.

who would you rather scratch?
I think they NEED to play Niskanen to up his trade value.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Bylsma confirms that Zatkoff will start and Letang will play tonight.
https://twitter.com/MolinariPG/status/393759989249998849

Bylsma says Engelland will play up front tonight.
https://twitter.com/MolinariPG/status/393760225536143360

So it begins.:laugh:

138197941177930_zps5575da8a.gif

Greeneye

May 17, 2006
Golden, CO
who would you rather scratch?
I think they NEED to play Niskanen to up his trade value.

I don't know man, I was just thinking out loud really. I know they have to play Nisky at this point. I think he's going to fail by not playing with Scuds. I'm not in love with Orpik either but knowing the country club atmosphere the Pens have I don't think he'll get moved. To me tho, Bort is a more valuable player on THIS team. But yes I know Nisky has to play.

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Oh god Zatkoff...maybe it was a bad night but he looked horrific in his start against Florida. Pens are going to have to win this one 7-6.

ByeBye

Jul 13, 2010
Pens are going to have to win this one 7-6.

Somehow, I have a feeling that this will happen. We've not exactly been super efficient when it comes to converting on scoring chances/offensive zone time lately and this could be the night where the floodgates open.

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
As long as we assume that the first line and powerplay does all the scoring. Then yeah... maybe.

Because we know the second line won't be doing diddly ****.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Pens should be able to score some goals tonight, Visnovsky and Strait are out for the Isles, Grabner is suspended, hopefully Zatkoff looks like an NHL goalie tonight.

WVP

Mar 22, 2004
If Zatkoff doesn't look NHL caliber again we might be trading one of our D assets for a backup goalie instead of the 3rd liner that everyone wants.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
No idea why Engo is in again over Jeffrey. Are they trying to up his value ever so slightly by proving his "versatility?" That's all I got, really...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad