Pre-Game Talk: Pens/Stars Pregame talk - Do we even play hockey anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
fezzik.jpg

I hope we win

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
What I'm not really getting here: last season Downie had 24 points in 62 games, Roussel 29 in 81. Not sure Downie is that much worse right now... if the injuries stay away, of course.

Or is it about the pest part?

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007
What I'm not really getting here: last season Downie had 24 points in 62 games, Roussel 29 in 81. Not sure Downie is that much worse right now...

Or is it about the pest part?

Points aren't everything. Downie struggled mightily after he returned from the concussion. Was barely an NHL player at that point. Need to look beyond on the points here.

Downie is off to a good start to the season. Let's hope that continues and our 3rd and 4th lines could get on the scoreboard tonight (Spaling, Downie, Goc...).

ProgOg

Aug 25, 2014
Points aren't everything. Downie struggled mightily after he returned from the concussion. Was barely an NHL player at that point. Need to look beyond on the points here.

Downie is off to a good start to the season. Let's hope that continues and our 3rd and 4th lines could get on the scoreboard tonight (Spaling, Downie, Goc...).

True, I edited in "if the injuries stay away" for that reason. He didn't look to bad in the first few games.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
I get the feeling that Scuds is going to be lit up tonight. Won't be surprised if he finishes with a minus 4 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad