GDT: Pens @ Sen - 7:00 12 mar tsn 5

IpsoPostFacto

No opinions, just reactions
Dec 17, 2017
Well it's pretty well over when Toronto and their media hates you! Thou shalt never be forgiven for such an egregious assault to the mighty blue! I kid somewhat, but my guess is he will never be given any benefit of the doubt by refs again.
doubt the refs care about that play.

Reactions: Cosmix

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Ice felt tilted against us (thanks refs) so glad we pulled through this one on top

mysens

Apr 9, 2013
Brannstrom was alive tonight
Playing his way out of this dumpster fire. Good for him

Being at the game last night, for a sell out crowd, it was awfully dull and boring crowd. Both my kids said that they never heard it so quiet....no energy. The only time the building came alive was with the OT goal.

Answer

Dec 17, 2006
Edmonton
How many times have Stutzle got robbed in past few games now? I have counted like 6 times, at least

Need to put some of those in

JD1

Sep 12, 2005

Being at the game last night, for a sell out crowd, it was awfully dull and boring crowd. Both my kids said that they never heard it so quiet....no energy. The only time the building came alive was with the OT goal.
Ya it was pretty quiet. A 0-0 game will do that. The 3rd was a little louder. Nice to win one.

Ostapchuk looked good. So did Guennette. Brannstrom at least to my eyes always looks good when he's asked to step up and play more minutes

Reactions: Emrasie and Cosmix

Senovision

May 23, 2011

Giroux 0 goals in last 13 games. That seems hard to believe that Giroux has no goals in his last 13 games. An injury??
Sandy got his first last night in 17 games.
Bathman 5 in last 9 he's been on a nice streak.
Lots of 1 and 2 goal forwards in their last 10 or 20 games.
We are a team that needs to score because our goalies are giving up 3 plus a game.

Last edited:

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007

15 sell outs this year I believe. I wonder if some of the sellouts are part of a BOGO type deal that I've heard is happening this season.

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
15 sell outs this year I believe. I wonder if some of the sellouts are part of a BOGO type deal that I've heard is happening this season.
what's a BOGO?

I know that there are tons of deals to buy and get reduced prices on further buys and I know STHs are getting a fair number of freebies....that puts butts in the seats

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
ya, there's a lot of that...my brother is buying a lot of them....and STHs are getting a lot of freebies. I've been to 3 games this year of STH freebies

but you know.....i think it's all good. The building is full. It generates parking, concessions and excitement
Will be interesting to see the STH renewal rate and overall total STH numbers next year.

Reactions: JD1

Loach

Jun 9, 2021
what's a BOGO?

I know that there are tons of deals to buy and get reduced prices on further buys and I know STHs are getting a fair number of freebies....that puts butts in the seats
I thought it was a typo. POGO give away. Got all excited. POGOS! Sign me up! With mustard and sauerkraut.....oooooohhhh baby!

Reactions: JD1

aragorn

Do The Right Thing
Aug 8, 2004
Ostapchuk looks like a player for sure & I expect he should be on the roster next season along with Kleven.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad