GDT: Pens @ Sen - 7:00 12 mar tsn 5

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
I only saw the highlights for this one.

Looks like Timmy had a hell of a game though, yeah?

Knave

Mar 6, 2007
Ottawa
If Korpisalo plays like this maybe he's not unmovable. I'm leery of gambling on another season with him though

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I only saw the highlights for this one.

Looks like Timmy had a hell of a game though, yeah?
Same. He was dancing on the highlights and looking like he could have scored 4.

He can't buy a goal this year.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Great sequence for Ostapchuk
He was impressive for his first game; he is faster than I thought he was.

Thankfully I think this group knows what they have in Batherson especially at that caphit, he is safe.
It increases Batherson's value for certain and means he would be worth more in a trade, if one were made.

Pogo with sauerkraut? I'm intrigued 🤔
I would need a barf bag if I were to eat one.

• Wow
Reactions: Loach

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Thankfully I think this group knows what they have in Batherson especially at that caphit, he is safe.
It increases Batherson's value for certain and means he would be worth more in a trade, if one were made.
He’s far from someone Id move

He actually looks like he’s trying.

Way bigger problems than him and his caphit.

Start of the annual useless wins when they’re out?
Hopefully there will not be too many of them; I want a top 5 pick in the entry draft and preferably a lottery win.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
We’ve had so many other identical games where our goalie gave up 4 on the first 12 shots so we were out of it by the first period)

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I thought it was a typo. POGO give away. Got all excited. POGOS! Sign me up! With mustard and sauerkraut.....oooooohhhh baby!
ya....buy a 100 dollar ticket...get a hot dog !!! woohoo sign me up

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
He always does this. Starts playing better after the trade deadline and when Chabot gets hurt when the games don't matter.
When he actually get ice he always looks solid

He is really going to shine elsewhere. The media here are always tagetting him saying he is small when the real issue is no one else on the defense plays to their size except maybe Zub

It's too bad he will be the guy moved.

Reactions: Emrasie

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
We’ve had so many other identical games where our goalie gave up 4 on the first 12 shots so we were out of it by the first period)
absolutely. I thought we had the better of the quality opportunities thru the first 2 periods and typically we throw up a game like that and we're down 2 heading in to the 3rd

Big Muddy

Dec 15, 2019
Thought the team played well last night. Ostapchuk, Stutzle, Korpisalo, Brannstrom, & several others had good games. Jarry was making saves for the Penguins as well and turned in a really solid performance.

Reactions: DrEasy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad