GDT: Pens roll into the Windy City with dynamic coaching 8:30pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
They shoot themselves in the foot though when they make those little hope-chips in between the bluelines. Everyone is already skating one way.

They don't know how to pressure from below the puck, they just start skating and hope for friendly bounces. Instead of one guy forcing the play and a second guy being underneath to clean up, they just both start skating north.

Petts is not having a good game. He's been one of our best, but even he's looking way off.

Tender Rip

Wears long pants
Feb 12, 2007
Shanghai, China
I feel dirty, but I’d like them to lose this one the same way they did the season opener.

If you can be up 2-0 against this Chicago team, dominate… and still lose… making it 4Ls in a row… if there’s no management action to that, then I truly can’t care anymore. But there’d just have to be… so…

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
white is awful and getting worse.

why is he even getting dressed
t6a7CPD.png

Glad I didn’t notice lol
It's the sort of stupid shit trivia the Pens analysts get hot and bothered about repeating over and over again.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Smith has a goal with Geno but good lord is he just an awful fit there. It's 2-1. It's fine to swap Raks and Smith and try something. Put Puustinen up with Geno.

Sullivan is such a f***ing idiot.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
At the core of Mike Sullivan, lies the belief that he’s in a better position dressing guys who have already played themselves out of the league rather than give new guys a chance to learn or play the NHL game.

It’s a pessimistic way of thinking and I’m surprised no one has ever called him out on it being he’s known for being such a positive guy.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
At the core of Mike Sullivan, lies the belief that he’s in a better position dressing guys who have already played themselves out of the league rather than give new guys a chance to learn or play the NHL game.

It’s a pessimistic way of thinking and I’m surprised no one has ever called him out on it being he’s known for being such a positive guy.
Really? You’re surprised the Pittsburgh media doesn’t confront Sullivan about his lineup decisions? I’m not…

Reactions: canadianguy77

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Exactly what I was thinking Bob…

Rust out there thinking he has to shoot anything that touches his stick isnt helping L1. He killed a bunch of sustained possessions tonight. He really thinks he should be Jake on that line now lol.

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Good news is, we may finish bottom 5 in the league.

This team is barely any better than the Blackhawks. Looks like two even teams out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce