Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Rangers Game 5: We Want Cupcakes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
@HartnettHockey: According to #NYR: Kevin Klein, Keith Yandle and Mats Zuccarello are not practicing due to "maintenance days."

This is why we need to wrap this up in 5! Any time you can get yourself 5-7 days off to heal the bruises (and avoid possible injuries) is a major achievement and a big boost for the rest of the playoffs.

Also, we want Cupcakes!

I want to play the Long Island Cupcakes and have Brassard abuse them after several of their fans tried to argue that he'd be a minor leaguer if he played for their organization.

61560322.jpg

Made Dan

Jul 15, 2007
The Bronx, NY
Made the executive decision to sell Game 2 and attend Game 5 instead. Very pleased with that. Finish them. A 5 game first round would just be fantastic.

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
Yandle needs the rest and Klein needs more time. Girardi's jaw & legs have taken a beating. Let's give 'em some healing time and get this done in 5.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Finish the flightless birds off. Send Crosby and Lapierre to the golf courses. Hope the Caps and Isles beat each other silly.

Hockey Gamer

Mar 2, 2015
I've been really impressed at how Girardi, Hagelin and Brassard have played for us thus far :handclap:

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
Send these ****ing clowns back to the pond of tears from which they arose.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Hey, where's that guy who went on and on ad nauseam about how the penguins had an unsustainably low shooting percentage? I guess they are saving up all their goals for games 5-7 eh?

nyrpassion

Vetted.
Mar 10, 2008
Ottawa
Can't forget what we did last year against Pitt down 3-1, anything can happen. Pleaseee finish them off. This series is due for a breakout game. Let tmrw be that game.

vladmyir111

Mar 27, 2007
Can't forget what we did last year against Pitt down 3-1, anything can happen. Pleaseee finish them off. This series is due for a breakout game. Let tmrw be that game.

Yeah, but it usually doesn't. A team needs an epic san jose or pens level choke job for it to happen. Only thing NY needs to worry about is maximizing time off before the next round to let guys rest/heal.

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC

The 2015 penguins are not the 2014 Rangers. Sure, anything can happen, but that doesn't make it probable. That said, let's just take care of business at MSG tomorrow.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Will probably not catch much of this thanks to dumb rehersal dinner for a dumb wedding. I hate weddings.

Win for my misery Rangers pls.

surf

Wheres the Reggae?
Oct 2, 2002
sea bright nj
Wow no more Charlie? That sux the past several years his stream has been great watched all the PO games on it this year though too much traffic and you needed the password which was pls...this year he switched the password so I could never get on for the PO games now that its over does anyone know what the new password was?

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
Klein 50/50 for tomorrow's game...according to AV. Says Klein was sore after practice. I'd be surprised if he played, being up 3-1.

darko

Feb 16, 2009
Get it done tomorrow. Don't let them hang around.

Also rest Klein.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad