GDT: Pens Rangers 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
Hfboards just asked me to confirm my like action on Gurgs post.

I honestly like the top 9. I do kinda wish Rak and Rust was swapped however they may be putting Rak on line 3 to make it more defensively responsible?

KrisLetAngry

MrJukeBoy
Dec 20, 2013
Saskatchewan
How about swapping Nylander and Rust. Zuck and Geno have done best with Rust this season.
I'd be fine with this. Unsure how Nylander would look beside Crosby but we would only know once they play beside each other.

If we continue to lose or line one doesn't look good against good competition. I definitely think if our coach was a smart coach he'd look into it. Nylander is definitely a top 6 player in the making and we had Simon on Crosbys wing. I don't see why Nylander can't do something there.

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I just love that we're back to the GCRust thing on top of the whole "Carter's feelings mustn't be hurt" thing.

It'd be cool if this mediocre ass team didn't start an extra couple steps behind before the puck even dropped. :laugh: But then it wouldn't be fun, or something.

Can't wait for this guy to keep coaching through Sid's retirement and into the next chapter. It's gonna be awesome.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I just love that we're back to the GCRust thing on top of the whole "Carter's feelings mustn't be hurt" thing.

It'd be cool if this mediocre ass team didn't start an extra couple steps behind before the puck even dropped. :laugh: But then it wouldn't be fun, or something.

Can't wait for this guy to keep coaching through Sid's retirement and into the next chapter. It's gonna be awesome.
Yeah it's like we're already going to be a 7th or 8th seed and a long shot to advance out of the first round. We don't need to make things any harder on ourselves by also putting bad lineups together.

Yet we do.

f*** Jeff Carter. He's making millions of dollars to play ice hockey. He's won several cups. If you scratch him he'll get the f*** over it. And if he can't deal with being scratched, he'll make up a fake equipment allergy like Hossa so he can ride off into the sunset and still get paid.

There's just no excuse for this shit. None.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
Poehling and Archibald playing with Carter previewed:

RingedBewitchedDogwoodtwigborer-size_restricted.gif

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Sullivan is doing his best to turn me into a member of the Ragamuffin Gunner church of thinking. A few more weeks of Carter playing and my posts are gonna be nothing but "f***ing losers"

Reactions: Gurglesons

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
I can't even get mad at the lineup decisions at this point because I know that's what we should expect as long as Sullivan is around.

GCRust being a thing, Carter still playing, blown leads, etc. These are things I expect to see regularly as long as the Golden Boy coach is behind the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad