PENS PREDICT| Game 75 VS Coyotes| 1:00 P.M.| 03/28/2015

Certified Assassin

Souped up Wildcat
Jul 15, 2010
West Virginia
NOTICE: PLEASE DO NOT EDIT YOUR POSTS/PICKS AFTER THE GAME HAS ALREADY BEGAN. DOING SO WILL RESULT IN AUTOMATIC FORFEITURE OF PICKS FOR THAT GAME RESULTING IN 0 POINTS.

Rules of the game:

Predict the score of the game with the correct team winner (ex. 4-1 Pens)
Predict the overall first goal scorer of the game
Predict the three stars of the game as per NHL.com

A point is awarded each for predicting the score correct and the goal scorer correct, a point a piece for each star you predict for a total of 5 points. Predict all three categories correct and you receive a bonus of 3 points bringing the max points attainable to 8.

Results of Game 74:

5-2 Canes
Sutter
E. Staal, Ward, Malone

Scoring for Game 74:

1 flaneur
1 JimsDoors
1 LeafSadist
1 PensPlz
1 TNT87
0 #1GuinFan
0 CatholicSins
0 Certified Assassin
0 CHLLL Penguin
0 DawgPens
0 FireBylsma
0 Goalie Ledoux
0 hoyster
0 JohanL
0 Killahpunk
0 Koempel
0 Kunitziwa
0 Le Magnifique 66
0 Obsessed Creative
0 Ragamuffin Gunner
0 RichWVU
0 Stad
0 stayinalive
0 Stephen Bozek
0 Sutter16
0 systemsgo
0 Wes C Addle
0 wheelz87
0 WpgPens

Standings thus far:

My predictions VS 'Yotes:

3-2 Pens
Crosby
OEL, Crosby, Winnik

Certified Assassin

Souped up Wildcat
Jul 15, 2010
West Virginia
All of us have been extremely bad compared to prior season it seems...feel free to discuss your thoughts as to why. I blame the up and down season the Pens have had (usually we all pick the Pens to win, usually) and the overall decrease in scoring across the league.

RichWVU

Sep 17, 2014
All of us have been extremely bad compared to prior season it seems...feel free to discuss your thoughts as to why. I blame the up and down season the Pens have had (usually we all pick the Pens to win, usually) and the overall decrease in scoring across the league.

I blame your stupid face.

3-0 Pens
Geno
Letang, Geno, MAF

Last edited:

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh

Could you pull up last seasons results by chance? (not for me to gloat :sarcasm:) seems I had a lot more points last year. Tough to tell why.. Pens have definitely been up and down but the record is still solid, overall.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad