Pens Predict: Game 7 (16 OCT vs COL)

Spirits

Avalanche and Vikings
Jul 12, 2014
You watched the Arizona game?
Arizona played the trap well. Made the game boring and difficult no doubt. Arizona was also almost in the playoffs last season and they added this Kessel guy you might be familiar with.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
I might be being thick here but what penalty rule?

The first penalty offender + penalty.

I didn't clarify as much as I had in seasons' past in my first few posts this year. The poster was keeping his own tally of the scores but including points for the penalty itself (i.e. slashing) - however that doesn't count if you don't also get the offender correct. Scoring is (+1) for offender, then additional (+1) if you get the call correct as well.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal
The first penalty offender + penalty.

I didn't clarify as much as I had in seasons' past in my first few posts this year. The poster was keeping his own tally of the scores but including points for the penalty itself (i.e. slashing) - however that doesn't count if you don't also get the offender correct. Scoring is (+1) for offender, then additional (+1) if you get the call correct as well.
I was always under the impression that you got a point for each part (offender & penalty), you didn't have to get both correct to score.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad