Pre-Game Talk: Pens @ Panthers: Mike Matheson returns and hockey's back! October 14 at 7PM

Thursday's game result will be a

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Hopefully we have someone making a fancy GDT for game 1. Malkin is out for the Pens for months and Crosby, who is almost recovered from his injury, is not expected to play. Jake Guentzel has covid 19 and will not play vs Tampa. His availability vs the Panthers is unknown. The Pens open their season Tuesday so this will be their 2nd game. Goalie matchup will be Bobrovsky vs Tristan Jarry.

:panthers

:pens

Heinen-Carter-Rust
McGinn-Blueger-Simon
Zucker-Rodrigues-Kapanen
O'Connor-Boyle- Lafferty

Dumolin-Letang
Matheson-Marino
Pettersson-Ruhwedel

Jarry
DeSmith

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
TameSkeletalAmericanquarterhorse-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: GrumpyKelly

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
Wow that Pittsburgh lineup looks terrible. Only so much Crosby and Guentzel can really do too

5 Hole

Oct 2, 2011
Woodbine, GA
I’m really liking our chances for the opener. Just need Bob to not allow his usual 3 goals and I think we got this.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
Pittsburgh is getting murdered by Tampa, so as usual when a team comes to FL and gets Tampa first we get the team that’s coming off a beating. On paper, that Pittsburgh team is unrecognizably bad. But we can’t for one second give them the benefit of the doubt. Let’s just focus on our game and get this W in the bag, we need to start strong.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Only "easy" win there is Yotes.
PIT and PHI with next best probability.
Stumble out of this 7 game gate and we could be 2-5-0 real quick.

The offense has to be the catalyst for the team, good puck management and physicality when necessary.

Just a heads up, I won't be doing the 6 in 5 thread this year. If anyone else wants to run it, feel free.
In saying that, so excited for the year and enjoying the next 3yr window with all of you.
Cheers!! LFG Panthers!! :naughty:

Screenshot_20211011-183726_theScore.jpg

Reactions: Trio123

Sticksandsun

Mar 11, 2015
Only "easy" win there is Yotes.
PIT and PHI with next best probability.
Stumble out of this 7 game gate and we could be 2-5-0 real quick.

The offense has to be the catalyst for the team, good puck management and physicality when necessary.

Just a heads up, I won't be doing the 6 in 5 thread this year. If anyone else wants to run it, feel free.
In saying that, so excited for the year and enjoying the next 3yr window with all of you.
Cheers!! LFG Panthers!! :naughty:

View attachment 469617
Arizona might be better than this Penguins roster if Crosby and Guentel don't play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad