GDT: Pens @ Nucks|10 ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Gee, I like Malkin on the 2nd PP better than the 1st.

1st PP still sucked, though.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
8cb.jpg

tumblr_na26pxmU2Z1txyx4lo1_500.gif

Interesting. Split PP.

tumblr_na26pxmU2Z1txyx4lo2_500.gif

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Boston owner went public with his displeasure in the Bruins play. The bruins got the message. Love to see Ron/Mario blast the Pens but then again they are responsible for the fiasco called Penguin hockey.

PensFreak

Jun 5, 2007
Really feel like this team lacks passion, and having a character guy like Farnham on the team pushed everyone else to play with more effort.

It's insane to me that they look like they don't even want to win. The Pens don't need another top 6 winger. They don't need a defenseman to strengthen the backend.

The Pens need a Max Talbot. The Pens need a Bobby Farnham. The Pens need a guy, who, even if he's not all that good at hockey, is gonna make the rest of the guys care more, inspire them, and put the effort on the rink that no one else can or will. The Pens need a player to be their heart, because it looks like theirs has been ripped out.

Edit: Even Tyler Kennedy brought more effort and passion than just about anyone out there. Pens have zero character guys.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
On the plus side, at least MJ won't be able to cite a winning streak as a reason not to change his dumbass line-up next game.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Boston owner went public with his displeasure in the Bruins play. The bruins got the message. Love to see Ron/Mario blast the Pens but then again they are responsible for the fiasco called Penguin hockey.

The founders of the country club calling out the country club for looking like a country club?

I see it being as effective as MJ's efforts to make players accountable.

canadianguy77

Apr 20, 2006
Third time being shutout in the last 6 games. I sure hope JR doesn't think he's finished with this roster.

darkbrew*

Really feel like this team lacks passion, and having a character guy like Farnham on the team pushed everyone else to play with more effort.

It's insane to me that they look like they don't even want to win. The Pens don't need another top 6 winger. They don't need a defenseman to strengthen the backend.

The Pens need a Max Talbot. The Pens need a Bobby Farnham. The Pens need a guy, who, even if he's not all that good at hockey, is gonna make the rest of the guys care more, inspire them, and put the effort on the rink that no one else can or will. The Pens need a player to be their heart, because it looks like theirs has been ripped out.

Edit: Even Tyler Kennedy brought more effort and passion than just about anyone out there. Pens have zero character guys.

Basically the entire third line of those good teams had more passion than any of these guys. Staal Cooke Kennedy. The **** happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad