Jul 5, 2010
Canada
Order has been restored

tenor.gif

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Ive only had scotch 2 or 3 times actually. But then again I rarely drink.
If you aren't a fan of scotch and want to get into it, go have a glass of Nikka from the barrel or Macallan 12yr.

Don't have any garbage as your first drink of scotch after a while. My gf whinges about when I try to get her to drink scotch, but she finally had a glass of Nikka FTB and suddenly is interested in scotch.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
Radio broadcast made it sound like the first Ottawa goal was a bit iffy. Didn't see it myself though.

Not really. Shultz made a bad defensive play and then a Sens player shot through a screen. The puck hit the post, then bounced off Murray's back into the net.

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
So going back to Sid’s line... I don’t care what it ultimately ends up being called, but at least through StPatricks day, they should be “Sidney OCrosby and the little people”

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Sully is trying to justify either who he likes or who GMJR wants. When was the last time Schultz hit anyone with bad intent. We have Zucker and he helps the cause, but the TDL just wasn't what was needed. I spent 3 years complaining about the extension of Olli and now have Petts to hammer. GMJR has be told not bet on someone who just may never earn that contract.

somanycats

Mar 3, 2020
I think we've actually got real chemistry cooking between Rust and Marleau, they've looked great this period.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
I think he's made a decent case for spot duty tonight, anyway.

They've looked pretty good out there at times.

Spot duty.

At times.

Against the little sisters of hockey's poor.

I'll give it more time, because I certainly don't cherish the thought of Rust on LW and Horny with Geno. And I'll hope that part of the issue is Marleau has to figure out that Geno makes plays that his centers in San Jose didn't.

Ironic thing here-- and this is something @pixiesfanyo doesn't get-- is I was pimping the idea of Marleau with Malkin and Rust and hoping for some 2016 style magic. BUT, it's hard to ignore what's happening simply because I hoped otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad