GDT: Pens Host the Sens Puck drops Tuesday March 3rd~ 7:00 EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesse

Jun 28, 2005
Pittsburgh
My hunch is that yung John Marino goes tonight. The only hurdle he needs to clear is swelling. Provided he had no adverse reaction to practice he's a go.

Reactions: Andy99

turd

Feb 1, 2013
My hunch is that yung John Marino goes tonight. The only hurdle he needs to clear is swelling. Provided he had no adverse reaction to practice he's a go.
I have a hunch that Sheary will fall down 2-3 times tonight.

Reactions: Bumpus

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
I have a hunch that Sheary will fall down 2-3 times tonight.
200.gif

Reactions: Ginger Papa

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Pens will win, it'll be ugly, but it'll be a win.
Maybe im dreaming, but I'm feeling ugly win tonight, slightly more competent win against Buffalo, and then getting fully back on track with a gritty win vs the Caps. Stringing together 3 in a row like that would go a long long way towards righting the ship. We've got our D back, though they'll be rusty. Lets see how this team responds.

Reactions: ownal

DesertPenguin

Apr 22, 2015
Both Dumo and Marino went on the road trip, and they practiced yesterday in their normal spots as if they would be playing. Both are game time decisions, but unless someone knows something I don't, you should expect them both to play.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
This is a gut check game. If you drop this one playing like they did in the last 6...we have bigger issues.

Getting Dumo and Marino back though...can't not be understated. I'm still reserving judgement until I see the team with those two back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad