Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
:pens
Projected lineup

Scratched: Kevin Czuczman
Injured: Sidney Crosby (core muscle surgery), Nick Bjugstad (core muscle surgery), Brian Dumoulin (ankle surgery), Justin Schultz (lower body), Jake Guentzel (shoulder surgery), Sam Lafferty (illness)

:panthers
Projected lineup

Scratched:
Denis Malgin, Jayce Hawryluk
Injured: MacKenzie Weegar (upper body)

Sorry I'm late getting this GDT out.
It's been a while since I've done one and I had to find other things to occupy my time;)
IMG_4553.GIF

Pens fan breaking up with her Florida fan boyfriend
2AA107B6-1A43-496B-BF09-AD7A9C8F4229.gif

"And you can keep your Stupid Panther Stuffies!"

Stats courtesy of "The Score" App

IMG_4592.PNG

IMG_4593.PNG

Last edited:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
This is going to be tough game for the Pens, playing less than 24 hours after a road game...FLA has an advantage and if anything suffers in these b2bs, it’s usually defensive structure/details which requires the most work...FLA has a killer offense...very worried about this game and the work it’ll take to control them...not sure we have it today...have to hope Jarry is stellar...

also rookie no-name goaltender and all...bad news

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
This is going to be tough game for the Pens, playing less than 24 hours after a road game...FLA has an advantage and if anything suffers in these b2bs, it’s usually defensive structure/details which requires the most work...FLA has a killer offense...very worried about this game and the work it’ll take to control them...not sure we have it today...have to hope Jarry is stellar...

As depleted as we are all, games are likely gonna be difficult.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
So we have been told we are the fastest team in the NHL and now the harest working in the NHL. Thanks JR, thanks Sully.

As for the goalie we are facing, he's played 5 games and his save% is

Soo...he's due for an under .900 now. ;)

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

IMG_4591.GIF

We’ll use praying Baby
To offset
996C257C-134C-4704-B46A-C96BB9AD685D.gif

Just need @shoplifter to post the stealer and we should be good​

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy99

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I cannot say it enough - thank you @Ginger Papa for coming and helping w/ GDTs. I know I speak for every single HF Member - THANK you.
Thank you for the kind words. I enjoy doing them and feel fortunate for getting to know you folks. It all started with a simple post acknowledging the greatness of Malkin after the Pens came back against the Canucks in that insane game end of November. It seems a lot longer but it's only been a month. But what a month for the Pens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad