Pens have variable pricing on tickets this season

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
My buddy just became a season ticket holder. He was automatically enrolled in the "paperless" ticket program. So no hard tickets, just print up at home. He called to see if he could get a a booklet of hard tickets, and they said no. Also that in two years or so, that will be the norm.There won't be any more hard tickets. All season ticket holders will be going "paperless".

My brother and I just became season ticket holders too. We're not really a fan of the "paperless" tickets either.

The "tickets" were delivered to us on Saturday, but I didn't get a good look at the debit card they sent. How can I prove that I have the seats that I'm in? If I'm paying $XXX per month they better print them for me.

I don't think they thought this through.

SuburbanRhythm

WorldClassJagoff
May 6, 2002
Pittsburgh
Visit site
My brother and I just became season ticket holders too. We're not really a fan of the "paperless" tickets either.

The "tickets" were delivered to us on Saturday, but I didn't get a good look at the debit card they sent. How can I prove that I have the seats that I'm in? If I'm paying $XXX per month they better print them for me.

I don't think they thought this through.

I part of the paperless brigade too

You can print and transfer for free online.

But I do agree, it's nice to have the full booklet and physical tickets when selling and or gifting tix

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad