Post-Game Talk: Pens/Flyers - Insert groaning here

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomeDude

Mar 6, 2006
Pittsburghish
Mike Sullivan when an inexperienced player makes a play that causes a goal against: benched until 3 injuries force him to put him back in the lineup.

Mike Sullivan when the PP goes 0-25 and single handedly loses several games:
1OKo.gif

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
-Jarry Blocker
-----Graves is a total spaz. I am not loving this deal, Kyle.
--------Crosby, Malkin, Guentzel, Karlsson, Rierden and Rust. All of you are failures for what is going on.
—————— Sullivan for letting the PP be the failure it is…

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Hotep Numminen

Aug 13, 2020
embarrassing team. i couldn't even feel joy when they tied it without the goalie pulled. i don't want to feel so negatively about this team but it is what it is

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Calling up the player that has 2 goals in his last 5 and that's about it, vs the other players that have been on fire the last 5+ games is just peak Sullivan shit imo, some Bruins reject that is massive got a shot instead, not that I have anything against him, I take issue with how this team rewards players in WBS, which lives in zero logic.

Harkins still f***ing sucks.
Koppanen hasn't earned the call-up just yet

Why the f*** wouldn't they call up Gruden or even Puustinen? Or sign Houde and give him a shot as well?

Houde: 4pts in his last 5.
Puustinen: 5pts in his last 5
Gruden: 4pts in his last 5 (last couple haven't been good though)
Pitlick: 4pts in his last 5 games

So rewarding the 6'5" Fin that has 2 goals in his last 10 games, has put up only 2 goals and 1 assist in that span is f***ing dumb.

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union
Powerplay aside, they have to fix the second line. It's killing them right now. Smith has become a non factor and Malkin is playing really badly too.
Seriously, Smith is the worst player on ice, every single game, for a month. Graves being the same story. Malkin looks totally washed up too, his defensive play is terrible and that line can´t create much offense either, so it´s just pain.

Reactions: Pancakes

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Calling up the player that has 2 goals in his last 5 and that's about it, vs the other players that have been on fire the last 5+ games is just peak Sullivan shit imo, some Bruins reject that is massive got a shot instead, not that I have anything against him, I take issue with how this team rewards players in WBS, which lives in zero logic.

Why the f*** wouldn't they call up Gruden or even Puustinen? Or sign Houde and give him a shot as well?

So rewarding the 6'5" Fin that has 2 goals in his last 10 games, has put up only 2 goals and 1 assist in that span is f***ing dumb.
Sully probably has a say in who gets called up is my guess.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com

"Puustinen needs to be more consistent" - @DesertedPenguin

Reactions: Honour Over Glory

ChaosAgent

May 8, 2018
Who are we calling up from WB/S to ensure Malkin isn't 30% slower than Scott Laughton?

Will Hunting

Immortal Adams
Dec 14, 2011
European Union

Really? After all of this nonsense going on on 2nd line and PP.. you are discussing AHL callups?

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
The guy just falls in love with AHL players so he can rage post about them a week later.

Though Harkins really does suck lol.
It was nice he was given a chance though, but his chance is over stop playing him. Find someone else in WBS, and I don't mean someone that has 0 points on the AHL season either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad