Post-Game Talk: Pens/Devils - Arrogance personified

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Not slow perhaps but definitely not fast either. The Devils made them look like they were skating in quick sand and they routinely do that to this team.

I think the Pens have average team speed at best.
Toffoli is not fast. And yet he burned past Turdwedel to score. I got a big laugh out of it.

Sullivan is such a dumb f***. His next big move will be to scratch Raks and put Carter with Geno.

Reactions: Rudy Russo

Josey Wales

May 16, 2022
Jarry's turned into the extreme version of Fleury. He either pitches a shutout or lets in a couple of stinkers per period. It's like there's not even an "average" game for him now.
UMMM he sucked in the 3rdPd. but he was the Only reason they had a chance after 2Pds.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Toffoli is not fast. And yet he burned past Turdwedel to score. I got a big laugh out of it.

Sullivan is such a dumb f***. His next big move will be to scratch Raks and put Carter with Geno.
Ruh and Shea suck pretty bad lol. I hope Ludvig gets back into the lineup and manages to not concuss himself.

Not so sure we wouldn't get more out of POJ too but Sully gonna Sully. Gotta have the "safe" Chad Ruhwedel/Shea in there

I’ve been through a lot of therapy and pharmaceuticals to control my outbursts, but jarry, man, he sets me back a few years
I'm a calm person in general but somehow the Pens can sometimes bring out the worst in me :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad