GDT: Pens @ Coyotes 9pm, Sportsnet Pittsburgh, ESPN+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal

:pensVS :coyotes

Very interesting read there is that MS is 13-0-1 vs the Coyotes as a Pens coach !!!

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
It's getting to the point of the year, where I'm not sure if i really want a win or not

This hole they dug is DEEP. Not sure they can even claw back

Running out of time.

I guess the only positive is to keep ruining where SJS get to pick. So. Hope the pens win

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
It's getting to the point of the year, where I'm not sure if i really want a win or not

Running out of time.

I guess the only positive is to keep ruining where SJS get to pick. So. Hope the pens win
Imo they must win the next three games this week before the break…they’re going to fall even more than 5 points out of the WC race if they don’t win some of the games they have in hand…

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Imo they must win the next three games this week before the break…they’re going to fall even more than 5 points out of the WC race if they don’t win some of the games they have in hand…
Agreed, it's nice to have games in hand but if you don't win them...

These next 3 games going into the ASG might also be a big factor for management to decide which direction to take regarding the trade deadline and the next couple of seasons

Reactions: Andy99

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012

Running out of time.

I would say this is a little bit of an overreaction, they have one of the better records since the new year and teams ahead have quite a few games in hand.........Still a ton of hockey left but yes.......WIN

Reactions: BusinessGoose

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
I would say this is a little bit of an overreaction, they have one of the better records since the new year and teams ahead have quite a few games in hand.........Still a ton of hockey left but yes.......WIN
And have managed to be in the exact same spot.. Outside looking in

They will need to maintain the run for a lot longer than their competitors will. Again. Games in hand are being squandered. They NEED to win tonight.

ARI aren't push overs anymore.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Yea maybe he should have just stayed

With hearing about wanting out from Ottawa. Kinda happy we dont have him.
I thought they should have kept him. That was before getting 3OV last year. I was really rooting for them to get Bedard. That would have REALLY kickstarted that franchise into something good. They have a gluttony of draft picks in the next three years. Should be interesting to see where they are in 5 years.

molon labe

Jul 13, 2016
Florida
Lol, some of you guys have to stay up late. Suck it.
Makes drinking more acceptable, so there's that.

Games in hand mean nothing if the teams above you keep winning - something else to consider. We need to take a step in the right direction and keep heading that way. Play just falls off the moment any dust settles.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
Makes drinking more acceptable, so there's that.

Games in hand mean nothing if the teams above you keep winning - something else to consider. We need to take a step in the right direction and keep heading that way. Play just falls off the moment any dust settles.
Hell, that's what really sucked about the last loss

Most of the east lost too... Blown chance to gain on em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad