GDT: Pens - Caps PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
No slew foot call but not even evening up the calls for Wilson's pathetic dive. Great officiating.

"Where's Asham when you need him?" Best thing he's said in ever.

Your Boy Troy

Sep 19, 2013
Brampton, Ontario
"Where's Arron Asham when you need him?"

Best question Steigy has ever asked in his entire life time. Going to watch re-watch Asham's fight against Beagle after the game.

MeticulouslyDishevel

Oct 23, 2012
it's just that normally, you know, you speculate about what your team sees in a trade acquisition and why they would make the trade, not the recipient of your trade. i don't remember him wondering aloud all the reasons anaheim might want despres

Yeah, but it's Steiggy. I have lower expectations. :laugh:

PensFreak

Jun 5, 2007
Holtby played well. Sprong got some time. Scuderi was traded. I'm not going to complain too much.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Why the **** did they not cross check pull someone down, anything. You can not go down more than two players. And there was under two minutes left.

djt153

Dec 26, 2003
that's a cold shower. kessel really holding the stick too tight. he should've had a pair

radapex

Sep 21, 2012
Canada, Eh
Another embarrasing game. Gonna just keep sinking in the standings.

Yup. Because there is absolutely no semblance of defense on this team, and after the Scuderi-Daley trade there really isn't even room left in Dupuis's LTIR cushion to bring in a defensive defenseman.

This team is going to be nowhere near the playoffs by the end of March. The good news is that we'll have a lottery pick in 2016. The bad news is that the Toronto gets our first in 2017, and I'm not sure the outlook is much better for next season (most of this roster is locked up for next season).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad