GDT: Pens - Caps PART II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Funny thing about Aaron Asham is that he was chastised for doing exactly what Everyone is wishing would happen now. Schenn ran around in the Playoffs and hurt Martin, then Asham tried to challenge him, and cross checked him (in what was definitely a dirty play) when Schenn declined. So what's the route to take? Be the bad guys and play like the league apparently wants hockey to be played, or contribute to get pushed around in games.

I'm all for skilled hockey, but the NHL clearly doesn't want to change. If you can't beat em, join em.

Pretty much this...... Hey if the Pens don't care about their skilled players getting injured via cheap shot why should I?

Lomez

Too Awesome for Top 100
Mar 29, 2009
PGH, PA
The Pens just don't seem to care if any player takes liberties with or even hurts a team mate.

Aug 4, 2008
Rochester, NY
Im quick to generalize. I shouldn't say everyone, but I'm tired of watching the pens get pushed around. I don't want the team to thug it up, I just want the team to be respectable, and to be able to impose itself physically, and stand up for itself when need be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad