Not open for further replies.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
nbEFtt8.gif

metalan2

May 30, 2008
Penguins needed to get a point, they didn't. They fully expect to lose against the elite of the league, and they do. I expect them to get one win out these next four divisional games.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Penguins needed to get a point, they didn't. They fully expect to lose against the elite of the league, and they do. I expect them to get one win out these next four divisional games.
Let’s hope not…season is effectively over if this is true lol

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
San Diego, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
-it’s concerning that the Pens seemingly have 0 options within the organization if/when a top 6 player is hurt. Heinen ain’t it.

We have a player with 9 goals who somehow is marked for Carter or Blueger’s line that played top six minutes with the insanely talented team that just beat us with their very fast young goal scorers… Jordan Staal and Derek Stepan.

Reactions: Darren McCord

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
We have a player with 9 goals who somehow is marked for Carter or Blueger’s line that played top six minutes with the insanely talented team that just beat us with their very fast young goal scorers… Jordan Staal and Derek Stepan.

Yeah Heinen being auto-slotted to L2 whenever there in an injury is pretty frustrating. He's simply a journeyman player. I know he had 18 last year but I mean... so what? Go with the productive players and hot hands NOW. Heinen is very much not that.

GregR

Mar 4, 2002
They obviously did a lot of good stuff during the win streak but feels like they threw some of it away by getting totally monstered in the last ten minutes by a team that played less than 24 hours ago while they didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad