Post-Game Talk: Pens beat themselves as they beat the Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
YARN | Never give up. Never surrender. | Galaxy Quest (1999) | Video gifs  by quotes | ab979a30 | 紗

Who care if you gotta leap frog 89000 other teams.

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
It was a race to the bottom and once again the Pens are the slower team.

Congrats to SJ on your 0 points. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Victor Z

Trade me right f**king now!
Sponsor
Apr 10, 2018
The Burgh
O'Connor was very good again, but Ludvig was the player of the game. Shoulda had a 3-point night and been +3 if a certain ref hadn't incompetently blown his whistle.

Reactions: Factorial

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
After that SJS go ahead goal, i was ready to write them off lol
I thought they'd win fairly convincingly and wrote as much in the GDT earlier today. They were die and were playing a team even more abysmal than themselves. This weekend very likely a different story.

theicebox

#MonixWatch
Jan 8, 2010
Pittsburgh
Somewhat unrelated, but as fan of the 90s-era Penguins, its been pretty cool seeing the resurgence of Jagr fanfare.

This year when we win the Stanley Cup, we can mark the Jaromir Jagr bobblehead game as the turning point.

Jagr will be on the ice for the championship ceremony, and we will overflow the Stanley Cup with the newly found and previously lost bobbleheads.

#JagrWatch2024 #StanleyCupWatch2024

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
This year when we win the Stanley Cup, we can mark the Jaromir Jagr bobblehead game as the turning point.

Jagr will be on the ice for the championship ceremony, and we will overflow the Stanley Cup with the newly found and previously lost bobbleheads.

#JagrWatch2024 #StanleyCupWatch2024
New head coach JJ will lead us into another golden era, with his assistants Martin Straka, and Kip Miller.

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
I watched the highlights and the Penguins actually had traffic in front of the goalie sometimes for some of their goals?!? Curiouser and curiouser.

Reactions: Factorial

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Mike Sullivan on getting two points and getting some help around the league: “The reality is that we’re still in it.”

Don't worry, Mike, after this weekend, the REAL reality will hit.
God, Sullivan hasn't been living in reality since 2019.

Sullivan should at the very least send an edible arrangement to the SJ locker room because that team has single handily kept the Pens goal differential looking somewhat respectable.

The Great Mighty Poo

Thank You 59.
Feb 21, 2020
Scatbox
God, Sullivan hasn't been living in reality since 2019.

Sullivan should at the very least send an edible arrangement to the SJ locker room because that team has single handily kept the Pens goal differential looking somewhat respectable.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own".- Mike Sullivan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad