Post-Game Talk: Pens beat the Jerks

3ladesof5teel

Feb 20, 2012
Sid is so much better at shootouts when he's not lazy, and does his best Patty Kane stickhandling impression. Goalies can't track him, and it opens up holes.
If he always did this he'd be like 10% higher for his career.

Unfortunately he only did it on like a quarter of his attempts.

Sid is.....wait for it.......LAZY

What a jackass

Sidgeni Malkby

Nov 19, 2008
NJ
no you need to bitch and moan about everything even when we beat a team we've barely kept up with in 3 years
lol...barely kept up with isn't fair. We lost a lot of 1 goal games, and lost 3rd period leads. We always kept our own against them, even though we always fell shorts.

Now if you were talking about NJ...they run circles around us!

Reactions: ChaosAgent

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
lol...barely kept up with isn't fair. We lost a lot of 1 goal games, and lost 3rd period leads. We always kept our own against them, even though we always fell shorts.

Now if you were talking about NJ...they run circles around us!
wR9by4U.gif

vodeni

Oct 27, 2010
Pittsburgh
Who is Malkin at this point btw? Is he still a legit 1st line center? Or a TOP6 center? Or at least a legit 2nd line center? Don´t wanna be negative after what I consider a very good win, but man... This is the worst hockey Malkin has ever played. It´s been like 2 months already, he had like great first 6 games and after that he is just getting worse and worse. Obviously it doesn´t help that his linemates are bad. But I am not sure about him even with better linemates. You can see it on the powerplay too, he used to be our best powerplay player. Nowadays, he just kills them more often than not. Overall body language is just not good with him.
After many years attempting at this shit you guys think yo can finally rejoyce...how many posts of same one can make

metalan2

May 30, 2008
On vacation at Kho Samui and the kids were begging to go ocean fishing for days. So, four hours in choppy waters where kids and wifey managed 1 tiny fish and 14 hurls between them, before the crew was convinced to make this just a half-day trip.
I on the other hand enjoyed myself with four good sized groupers, a 6 pound barracuda, and a fist-full of cold beers.

And we took down the Canes in what appears to be a bit of a snoozer. Yay.
Ok Greg Focker.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
After many years attempting at this shit you guys think yo can finally rejoyce...how many posts of same one can make

Is it finally time to start a Trochek vs Malkin poll?

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
Honestly, Rak hasn't been the same player since taking that elbow vs the Rags in G1 a couple seasons back.
Prior to that hit to the head
, he was a really good functional utility player. Now he looks lost no matter where he's playing

A 5 -4 PP vs a 4 -3 one couldn't be any different. The tactics to the shooting/passing lanes are markedly different
? He was great last year, so I don't understand this reasoning.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
After both the Steelers and Pens lost last week I seriously considered never watching sports again...

And here I am pumped for another football and hockey game today, why?
Boredom? Masochism? Scientific interest in further evaluating which Pittsburgh coach is most likely to keel over in old age while still ineffectively coaching?

chethejet

Feb 4, 2012
Rakell is fine. Rust injured every other week is getting old. One issue that was clear to me was ownership had a contractual idea of how long to keep the ball is the air. Malkin, Rust, probably one of Letang or Karlsson will be traded for picks after next year when Sid retires. Pens if not in the playoffs, finish top 10 maybe move up in lottery and get a very good prospect. Then 2025 armed with multiple picks load up even with San Jose having the 1st.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad