Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
What the hell did I just watch?

big-lebowski-shaking-head-no.gif

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Seven points back of the Flyers with four games and a max of eight points in hand. Doable, but very challenging with a Pacific Northwest swing through Vancouver, Seattle, Calgary and Edmonton coming.
lol Wait a min, you don't seriously believe this team has a prayer to make the playoffs do you?

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
There is no long term with Sid and Geno around. A late 1st round pick or mid round pick is not going to stop what will be a scorched earth rebuild.
But it's better to start accruing assets now to add to that. And for Jake a 1st is only one component to what we'll receive.

Reactions: TheGoldenJet

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
-first of. was a MUST regulation win. 2 points baby.
-it was weenie hut jr vs super weenie hut jr in net. Thankfully Peterson is god awful.
-how is Marc staal still playing?
-speaking of anchors. Graves absolutely blows.
-if Rust is out long term were cooked. Like officially.

Is Crosby still a top 10 player? Top 5?
Top 15 player. not bad 4 a 36 yr old.

And this team has actually looked better against the best teams in the league compared to its play versus the middle of the pack or crappy teams.
We'll lose three of four on this road trip, at least.

Dessloch

DOPS keeping NHL players unsafe like its their job
Nov 29, 2005
They took an assist away.

So 4 points. Still an awesome showing for him.

The f***ing feckers did it again! Its the 4th or 5th point they stolen from him this season. Fecking feck! The flyers player did not have possession of the puck so it was a good assist unless they changed the rules! Not sure how they could roll the dice 4-5 times and Sid comes up on the losing end so many times!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Still bizarre to start a goalie that hasn't been good vs the Flyers and sitting the one that has been amazing vs them.

Pens hadn't played in a few days so, Ned would have been fine. That's the typical ignorance by this coach. He will match goalies to teams they're good against and then seemingly not at all. Not sure what the plan was, assuming this ignorant twat of a coach actually plans, to go this route.

Ned is down right elite vs the Flyers yet they sat him for Jarry who has been pedestrian vs the Flyers.

If I throw my jersey on the ice in Vancouver, will it get Mike Sullivan fired? It worked the other way last time for the Canucks. I can try Tuesday.

Please hold up a Fire Sullivan sign at the Canucks game…Dubas needs to know fans will hold him accountable lol

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
I'm not a chef, but what I'm good at is making a decent meal and then taking the leftovers the next day and recreating them into a new tasty meal.

Carter is double poop.

AlphaMikeFoxtrots

The Sounds of Silence
Sponsor
Oct 17, 2014
I'll always take a win against Philly, but I can't help but think they'll be lucky to score three total on the circus trip after that glut.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Ryder71

Nov 24, 2017
Sidney Patrick Crosby is a hockey god among kittens who bashes Philly over the skull with heavy mining equipment and leaves them bleeding in the moonlight.
He has 60 points in 54 games. That's really good, but let's face it, Kucherov is pushing 100 I believe. So, not sure about Hockey God, not now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad