Post-Game Talk: Pens beat CBJ 3-0, who cares, what lines should we use next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whakahere

Jan 27, 2004
Germany
great team effort. they worked hard to get zatkoff his first win .. and he gets a shuts off. Well done boys.

no complaint about how they played.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
So I have a confession: I have the flu, and i had this inception-like dream last night, where, for about 12 hours, I kept having a dream that Crosby took a hit to the head and ended his career tonight. Every time I would try to wake up, it would just be in to a different dream where I would confirm the news that Crosby's career was over.

Needless to say, I WAS ON PINS AND NEEDLES for this one. Glad to know I'm not prescient.

sanitysrequiem

Nov 14, 2009
Watched the last period, Crosby looks absolutely lifeless - what's up with that? Hope nothing's wrong with him? Like most of us were saying even when he had 2 points/game, he didn't look as dominant as 2010/11 but he has looked really bad the last few games.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
+ Engo as a forward
+ Bortuzzo and Maatta are not playing like rookies
+ Zatkoff
+ Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ric-flair-woo.gif

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
+ Engo as a forward
+ Bortuzzo and Maatta are not playing like rookies
+ Zatkoff
+ Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ric-flair-woo.gif

+ He Man . . . woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

PensFanSince1989

Oct 25, 2008
Well, out goalies play good against Columbus. Let's try to engineer a first round match up against them

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
+ Anyone who bet on the Zatkoff/Emery shutout exacta

Good for Zatkoff. Team blew his chance to win against Isles and played quite well in front of him in the third.

Captain Hook

Jul 12, 2007
Congrats to Zatkoff. Hell of a way to get your first win.

I still think the Pens have something in Engelland as a forward. He kind of reminds me of Asham when Asham was still good.

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
Oh, I must say it has to be pretty hard to take how close these two teams are for Columbus. It's like a Penguin home game. I feel for you guys.

+Zatkoff

- Pretty boring tonight, but I think this is due to the score, and the fact Columbus couldn't. I Hope things turn for the better there sooner rather than later.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Watched the last period, Crosby looks absolutely lifeless - what's up with that? Hope nothing's wrong with him? Like most of us were saying even when he had 2 points/game, he didn't look as dominant as 2010/11 but he has looked really bad the last few games.

Man, I'm not seeing that at all. Definitely has more life than dead-legs Malkin.

Just kidding, both of them look fine IMO.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
So I have a confession: I have the flu, and i had this inception-like dream last night, where, for about 12 hours, I kept having a dream that Crosby took a hit to the head and ended his career tonight. Every time I would try to wake up, it would just be in to a different dream where I would confirm the news that Crosby's career was over.

Needless to say, I WAS ON PINS AND NEEDLES for this one. Glad to know I'm not prescient.

You need serious help, like not even Fleury's psychiatrist could help type of help. :shakehead

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
It's good to know that they figured out how to play in front of Zatkoff, actually trying and complete insulation.

+ Did they actually adapt for this game?
+ Zatkoff, it feels good considering what they did to him last time.
+ Engelland as a forward.
+ Maatta and Bortuzzo.
+ Martin
+ Jokinen taking the EN goal. :laugh:
+ Letang getting up
+ Comeau

- PP
- Niskanen's stupid pass

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

I still think the Pens have something in Engelland as a forward. He kind of reminds me of Asham when Asham was still good.

Engo is a better forward than Glass.

#ShinyNewToy

(But seriously, I like Engelland better than Glass. For all the **** I give Bylsma - and he deserves all of it - moving Engo to forward has been a great decision.)

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh

I like that comparison, CH. I think we'll have to curb anything we take from these two games against, Columbus.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Engo is a better forward than Glass.

#ShinyNewToy

(But seriously, I like Engelland better than Glass. For all the **** I give Bylsma - and he deserves all of it - moving Engo to forward has been a great decision.)

Well, at the time, it was either that OR dress Jeffrey

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Megna - 13:04 TOI (all ES)

Bortuzzo - 12:46
Maatta - 13:13

Malkin - 20:50
Dupuis - 18:22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events