Pre-Game Talk: Pens at Leafs talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Brooks Orpik is wearing a face shield at Pens practice. Feel like I just saw John Wayne wearing spanx.
via @SeanCon66

Don't see Tyler Kennedy. Everyone else seems to be on ice for #Penguins practice at CEC.

via @pgshelly

Sorry for PGT, didn't see a better place to put this stuff.

Also, Malkin skated this morning in full gear.

plaidchuck

Feb 26, 2013
Pittsburgh
Wonder which goalie starts Thursday. Probably Fleury, and I'd put him against the Rangers as well and Vokoun aganist the Bruins, assuming they're confident they can keep their shots low again.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I think we will see Crosby all over them, he will bend Phaneuf over. The PP needs to be way better. Beau is due for a goal.

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
I think you mean "PK."

Yeah of course the PK needs to be better, I thought that was obvious and didn't even bother mentioning it - we are barely ahead of the Panthers on the PK :laugh:. But the PP looked awful against the Bruins, a lot of that was great work by Boston but the PP needs to be good with Geno out.

Axman

MoreSkilledThanYou
Feb 9, 2011
Yeah of course the PK needs to be better, I thought that was obvious and didn't even bother mentioning it - we are barely ahead of the Panthers on the PK :laugh:. But the PP looked awful against the Bruins, a lot of that was great work by Boston but the PP needs to be good with Geno out.

Boston's PK is stellar but our PP is still up there 4th best in league at almost 25%.

Darth Vitale

Dark Matter
Aug 21, 2003
Darkness
I'm rest shoulder... not score. Not happy. JVR is good player, not dirty, not Flyer, but... I'm show him goal soon.

Malkin%20lead.jpg

Beau Knows

Mar 4, 2013
Canada
Boston's PK is stellar but our PP is still up there 4th best in league at almost 25%.

The PP has been one of the Penguins biggest strengths this year, we need that to continue especially without Malkin in the lineup because we don't have a whole lot of secondary scoring without him.

Fordy

May 28, 2008
He's probably stuck on the opposite side of the street running straight up and down the sidewalk, unable to turn his head and see that Consol is right there.

StoneColdFlower*

My buddy thinks that if the Penguins win in OT/SO, that the season series would be tied because we both won 4 points. Is that how most people view things, or is he just being a sad Leafs homer desperate to save face?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad