Pre-Game Talk: Pens are back in town!! Pens vs Habs @ Bell Centre 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Do either Dan or Dupuis have voodoo dolls?

Well Dan said the injury could be "longer than days" but he's still being assessed and Yohe decided to make it sound extremely cryptic.

They probably do...

The Pens are cryptic and their pet reporters are cryptic, great. "Longer than days," makes me nervous, remember the last time Bennett was day to day? Yeah.

I'll be in my pessimistic bubble where I never get disappointed.

BrunoPuntzJones

Biscuit Scorer
Apr 17, 2012
Washington, DC
Expecting a huge game from D'Agostini tonight as he tries to get his revenge on the Canadiens for their betrayal and to give meaning to the NHL journeyman life they left for him. He's going to set some sort of record that says "Matt D'Agostini was here."

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
The Pens are cryptic and their pet reporters are cryptic, great. "Longer than days," makes me nervous, remember the last time Bennett was day to day? Yeah.

Well 'longer than days' can mean anything. The length of a 'day' is 24 hours. So it's longer than 24 hours? What number of 'days' constitutes "longer" than? A week? Who knows. I just know that I really don't like this.

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Of all wingers, Bennett has to get hurt again.

**** sakes. There's never gong to be an end to our injury miseries.

Mar 22, 2010
Mother Base
At least Bylsma tried to do the right thing with Bennett this time. If Bennett is out for awhile, DB can blame it on the hockey gods and in the future, he'll be able to avoid line up questions, because he will just refer to this moment.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
Seems pretty obvious by Bylsma's wording that this is pretty serious. That's what I take from their hesitance to say "day-to-day"

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
Not liking how injury prone Beau has been over his short NHL career.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
Seems pretty obvious by Bylsma's wording that this is pretty serious. That's what I take from their hesitance to say "day-to-day"

He could have said "week-to-week" or "no timetable" or something that made some semblance of sense :laugh:

darkbrew*

Not liking how injury prone Beau has been over his short NHL career.

I always find injury prone to be silly in most cases. Maybe a few guys are, but we aren't talking about lightning here. It is quite possible for some guys to just get unlucky for years in a row, and other guys to be lucky and avoid injury when they maybe shouldn't have. Perhaps better positioning fixes this along the boards, but in open ice it is usually freak occurances.

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh

ya I take it to mean they aren't sure if he's out "week to week" or like, surgery and months.

He had some injury issues in college too. Seems to be pretty injury prone unfortunately.

His injury issues in college stemmed from his wrist getting cut by a skate didn't they? That doesn't seem like a recurring injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad