Pre-Game Talk: Pens are back in town!! Pens vs Habs @ Bell Centre 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
no morning skate in Montreal today, so it'll be a bit difficult to get any good updates

deakka

Nov 6, 2009
If Dagostini is playing i think theres a huge chance of beau sitting out, KCD back together and Dagostini on the 3rd line.

cheesedanish87

Jun 27, 2012
Pittsburgh
Any word on lines? Beau?

We will have to wait til about 5pm for DB to talk to the media to find out about BB, maybe we hear about a call up from WB before then which would probably be bad news for BB.

We wouldn't know anything about the lines til about 15 mins before the game.

orby

Jun 16, 2013
Erie, PA
www.youtube.com
If Bennett's wrist is hurt significantly they might as well sit him for a game so as not to exacerbate it. I think the Pens can handles Montreal without him. No sense in pulling a Neal and reaggravating it.

darkbrew*

I find it hard to see Crosby not scoring again. He was feeling it last night with a ton of nice plays.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
****. Poor Bennett.

What are the odds of him getting injured in his third game with Sid while everyone else who has been Sid's linemate has been invincible?

This is **** reporting. What else did they say?
Dave Molinari ‏@MolinariPG
D'Agostini in for Bennett tonight. Bylsma says Bennett not just day to day, but no prognosis yet.
https://twitter.com/MolinariPG/status/404369069602009088

Edit:

Pittsburgh Penguins ‏@penguins
Bennett stayed in Pittsburgh. Being further evaluated today. Injury is "longer than days" for recovery, per coach Bylsma #Pens

https://twitter.com/penguins/status/404371454697172993

Well that's specific.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
What does "could be serious" even mean? That tweet is worthless.

I expect the worse with this team. I think if it's not melodramatic attention seeking by the Pittsburgh press then it means that they're still assessing the injury but that it could be serious from what they've seen.

It could be worthless but it's the Pens...

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
It means he's officially a key player to this team. :cry:

I may have been convinced that something like this would happen.

Do either Dan or Dupuis have voodoo dolls?

I expect the worse with this team. I think if it's not melodramatic attention seeking by the Pittsburgh press then it means that they're still assessing the injury but that it could be serious from what they've seen.

It could be worthless but it's the Pens...

Well Dan said the injury could be "longer than days" but he's still being assessed and Yohe decided to make it sound extremely cryptic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad