Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
ZCjDCtN.gif

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
Imagine how many points Sid would have this year if Sullivan just left Hornqvist on his RW and replaced Sheary when he got injured with Guentzel.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
#1 star - Murray: ****ing dialed in. Absolutely the best game I've seen from Murray since coming back from injury. He was unbeatable tonight.

#2 star - Malkin: Boy you can tell he wants to be out there. Had a whole extra level than everyone. Fast Malkin = dominant Malkin. Best game from 71 all season. He was exciting every shift.

#3 star - Miller: **** you for stopping Sid's 1k! :laugh: But seriously an amazing effort by Miller.

Worst of the night: Letang/Kunitz share the honors. Letang was so dumb and Kunitz didn't even try.

Unsung hero of the night: Guentzel. Guy was really good from the drop of the puck all the way through the game. Left wing, right wing, doesn't matter. Guentzel is something really special.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Honorable mention to two guys who have sucked all year - Maatta/Bonino. If they can use this game as the start to their resurgence, the Pens are in VERY good form. Baby steps. Baby steps. But for tonight, they were both really good.

Jets/CBJ are going to be a really telling story to their game.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
#1 star - Murray: ****ing dialed in. Absolutely the best game I've seen from Murray since coming back from injury. He was unbeatable tonight.

#2 star - Malkin: Boy you can tell he wants to be out there. Had a whole extra level than everyone. Fast Malkin = dominant Malkin. Best game from 71 all season. He was exciting every shift.

#3 star - Miller: **** you for stopping Sid's 1k! :laugh: But seriously an amazing effort by Miller.

Worst of the night: Letang/Kunitz share the honors. Letang was so dumb and Kunitz didn't even try.

Unsung hero of the night: Guentzel. Guy was really good from the drop of the puck all the way through the game. Left wing, right wing, doesn't matter. Guentzel is something really special.

Was it really the best game from #71 all season?

EDIT: I don't think Wilson-Horny is a good combo for him. When you consider only how he's played with ill fitting combos this year, I can buy that.

Peat

Jun 14, 2016
Gake is all you need

Gake sounds like it should be something you buy on the street corner from a man with not enough teeth and too much facial hair.

Great game for both goalies. Was genuinely wondering if Miller was in league with Satan at one point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad