Injury Report: Pens 2022-2023 Injury thread: Its been zero days since our last accident

Big Friggin Dummy

Feb 22, 2019
I don't even remember how Zucker got injured or what it was anymore. :laugh:

I imagine Jake's held out tonight and plays against the Bruins on Nov. 1st.

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
I would absolutely not, broken ribs are the devil.

Broken ribs were probably the most painful football injury I ever had. It literally hurts to breathe.

But from a recovery standpoint, they generally don't have long lasting/lingering performance impact.
Hip flexors are nagging and coincidently I had that issue too. There is a bursa sac on my hip/flexor that flares up still and I have occasional pain there too and that was about 15 years ago.

Turin

Feb 27, 2018
I've been sick 3 times with non-Covid viral illness since August, and two of those times were like the worst flu/colds I've had in my life. And I don't get sick often. And pretty much everybody else I know is consistently getting badly sick since summer. It's wild.

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
Helllo. Like they say in that ice cube single back in the days. Produced by dr.dre.
How is mr. Jarry going to be out? An estimation at least?

Night Shift

Nov 3, 2014
Florida
Wonder how long jarry will be out? Usually they announce this already

the-sandlot-forever.gif

• Wow
Reactions: Nhlpowerweek

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
What is your estimation now since we know jarry is walking with the team and flying. Is he going to play tomorrow or not...? Why not discuss this fast now since the information has been realesed...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad