Injury Report: Pens 2022-2023 Injury thread: Its been zero days since our last accident

Nhlpowerweek

Senor
Oct 5, 2022
You could follow twitter if you REALLY wanted to find out. But that's not efficient for gambling sites I suppose...
Not really sire. But I do give hints to other people. Now I am really excited bout jarrys comeback tonight!! 👍👏👏 this is so good for yall. He'll be the hero. I am as excited the lady in seinfeld was in that episode with elaine. She was the co worker worker toby. The lady was real excited

vikingGoalie

Oct 31, 2010
so read a rumbling on pensburgh that Jarry might be suffering a chronic hip issue and that his upper body issues have been linked to him compensating for it.

chronic hip issues can be the kiss of death for a NHL goalie. but of course we'll just ride Jarry/CDS into a brick wall once again....

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
so read a rumbling on pensburgh that Jarry might be suffering a chronic hip issue and that his upper body issues have been linked to him compensating for it.

chronic hip issues can be the kiss of death for a NHL goalie. but of course we'll just ride Jarry/CDS into a brick wall once again....
I've never heard this at all. I mean let's say it's true. Then the weird rumor that Sullivan was annoyed when Jarry was hurt a while back just looks worse on that dipshit coach.

But back and hip issues for a goalie is rough. Then again this board bandied about Demko as an option and he's got legit body wear concerns with multiple surgeries.

Jarry? Just rumours by some Canadian media dipshits that are speculating at best. If your biggest hope has hip issues you don't think a GM would make a move for a goalie and sit Jarry out longer to sort his issue out? Seems rather risky to keep allowing him to play in hopes it doesn't mess things up.

Then again I don't think they feel they're a deep playoff team anyway.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Woof. Hope both Bones and Kulikov are ready for the postseason. If not..brutal trade deadline.
I mean if we are hoping for Kulikov to be ready as a need, I don't like our chances to even get 2 wins in the usual first round we will get to enjoy.

ncm7772

Apr 10, 2016
Upstate NY

If it came from Pensburgh, it’s 100% incorrect. So nothing to worry about!!

Reactions: vikingGoalie

Joejosh999

Mar 13, 2014
Chronic hip problem seems to be the accepted thing now amongst locals in Pgh, tho Sully says Jarry is fine.
I think he’s def not right. I was at the NYR game and watched him closely, he seems very sluggish/ginger on down moves, esp to the blocker side. Would not be surprised if it’s a hip, but who knows.
I‘ve never thought Jarry was awesome, but neither do I believe he’s this bad. Whatever it is IMO he came back too soon, and I’ll be interested to see if he misses another bunch of games before the season is over.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad