Status
Not open for further replies.

socko

Nov 26, 2013
Martinez, GA
burns-excellent.gif

bigkam

Jun 13, 2009
Letang has made two smart plays in the entire series, and both have ended up as GW goals, lol.

DeadPuckEra

Dec 19, 2014
Hope Joe never wins a Cup!

I was expecting to hear that narrative endlessly but surprisingly it really hasn't been a mainstay. In turn, we could start pandering the "Get Cullen a cup" bandwagon.

Joe Thorton earned his cupless career by choosing to stay with a club that hasn't really had that much interest in winning one for the majority of their existence.

billybudd

Feb 1, 2012
Score should have been a lot wider than it was. "East like a JV West" my ass, San Jose is not on the level of the Washington Capitals.

It's easy to forget Dumoulin's a rookie. He just relieves so much pressure all game long.

Tafkak

Feb 2, 2005
Novi, MI.
Big HUGE + for Horny for putting the Shark on his ass and forcing that face off in the Sharks end. Don't get that goal without him making that play. He was physical in this game throughout.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I don't know what it was but I had a funny feeling once OT actually started that we were gonna find a way to win. It wasn't even based on the first 60 minutes. I just had a feeling we'd find a way.

Huge to get those first two. Now go to San Jose and see what happens.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
++ Murray: Kept us alive. Nothing he did today was bad. I think he was good.

++ Sid: Faceoffs and tenacity. I thought he continued his dominance.

++ HBK: Speaks for itself. They are at fault for the game tying goal, though. Hags played a bit rough.

++ Letang: Hey.. he stepped it up in 2nd/3rd and that play at the end was mega patient. He didn't panic. He just made the right play. Gotta give the guy credit.

Boy... **** YES.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I don't know what it was but I had a funny feeling once OT actually started that we were gonna find a way to win. It wasn't even based on the first 60 minutes. I just had a feeling we'd find a way.

Huge to get those first two. Now go to San Jose and see what happens.

What kind of crazy person believes in feelings?

This board sometimes...

flaneur

Jul 17, 2013
I was expecting to hear that narrative endlessly but surprisingly it really hasn't been a mainstay. In turn, we could start pandering the "Get Cullen a cup" bandwagon.

Joe Thorton earned his cupless career by choosing to stay with a club that hasn't really had that much interest in winning one for the majority of their existence.

cullen already has a cup.

get daley a cup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad