Post-Game Talk: Pens-2, Flames-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
The Devils won't catch us but they probably will beat us tomorrow. That means if the Flyers beat Columbus today and they'll be within 3 points of us with a game in hand after tomorrow.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
+ Crosby and Hornqvist
- Everyone else

-------- These ****ing refs
--------------- Sullivan
---------------------------- Kunitz

I never want to be the type of person who roots for an injury. But Kunitz and Sullivan make it so damn hard. One line is working, maintaining possession and scoring. So obviously the answer is to break it up? Okay.

Boocock

Feb 3, 2007
The Devils won't catch us but they probably will beat us tomorrow. That means if the Flyers beat Columbus today and they'll be within 3 points of us with a game in hand after tomorrow.

I'm hoping Murray stands on his head. The Devils are also very depleted.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
I can't even say his name anymore

Same.
Sully really bungled this game as well.
Flames played well though.
We had 2 lines doing well when Hags was with Sid.
Then after the switch, every line couldn't get things going.

Hossa die Waldfee

Oct 29, 2015
What a fun game to watch! I love seeing players being tripped and interfered with all the time :handclap:

And what the **** was wrong with Geno? Is Kunitzism is contagious?

Luigi Lemieux

Sep 26, 2003
Despite the refs that was just such a disappointing effort. Can't believe the pens played like that during a playoff race.

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
This was not a game we could afford to lose given our schedule in March.

KareemTrustfund

Domiking Simon
Jun 19, 2012
I never feel inclined to post about the games but holy ****ing **** Chris Kunitz is playing like a he has spaghetti arms. Put him on Geno's line, they suck. Back to Sids line and they suck.

Sully, I absolutely admire what you've done with this team, and everyone calling for him to be fired is out to lunch, BUT FOR GOD SAKES, TAKE KUNITZ OUT OF THE TOP SIX!

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
---- Sullivan has found his hill to die on
--- Kunitz is a really ****** hill
-- The team hates afternoon games
- The refs continue to be the bane of the league

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
I'm hoping Murray stands on his head. The Devils are also very depleted.

I'd be happy with even a point out of that. The Devils just dominate us in their barn.

We have the Devils, Isles, Jackets, and Rangers (all on the road) as our next 4 games. Yikes. I'd be happy with even two wins out of that 4.

Dinfire

Mar 9, 2011
Los Angeles
I hardly ever visit this board anymore because a lot of people fly off the handle over nothing. However, TODAY this team deserves all the negativity HF has. Absolutely pathetic effort for a team on the playoff bubble. Even if they weren't, losing to a team that has lost 10 out of 11 is absolutely inexcusable. The lack of effort and lackadaisical play has me absolutely furious. If Sullivan isn't reading the riot act after this game he needs to be fired.

Waffle Fries

Mar 7, 2013
I hardly ever visit this board anymore because a lot of people fly off the handle over nothing. However, TODAY this team deserves all the negativity HF has. Absolutely pathetic effort for a team on the playoff bubble. Even if they weren't, losing to a team that has lost 10 out of 11 is absolutely inexcusable. The lack of effort and lackadaisical play has me absolutely furious. If Sullivan isn't reading the riot act after this game he needs to be fired.

Sullivan is just as much to blame for the loss as the players are.

mpp9

Dec 5, 2010
+ Crosby and Hornqvist
- Everyone else

-------- These ****ing refs
--------------- Sullivan
---------------------------- Kunitz

I never want to be the type of person who roots for an injury. But Kunitz and Sullivan make it so damn hard. One line is working, maintaining possession and scoring. So obviously the answer is to break it up? Okay.

People need to realize this team doesn't have the personnel for a dominant top 6. They're just going to rearrange the deck chairs depending on which center is struggling more.

Sid's line needed more speed. They move Hagelin there. Malkin's line was getting owned defensively. Hagelin moves down.

Anyone advocating moving Rust up should watch him play more. He doesn't pass. Crosby would shoot him dead on the ice.

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009

"When other people are negative, they are wrong. When I'M negative, it's totally warranted"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad