NCAA: Penn State is the 2016 Big 10 champion!

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I would vote Michigan. But I think their time is next year now. They could take it though.

MAHJ71

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2014
NWA 217
I really think is the year Michigan reclaims the top spot.

With that said, biggest question mark is QB and offensive line.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Ah it's nice being back in that nice comfortable position where no one predicts you to win (Michigan State).

They will be tough and physical. Dantonio is a top 5 HC but the offense will be very green. The defense will be a monster though. Especially the depth, talent and size in the front 7.

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
They will be tough and physical. Dantonio is a top 5 HC but the offense will be very green. The defense will be a monster though. Especially the depth, talent and size in the front 7.

For sure. MSU's big10 schedule is very nice this year so hopefully that can play the part in another title.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Sadly as an MSU fan I think Ohio State will get it done.

The U of M hype is a year too early to be realistic in my opinion. They will only likely win one of three in terms of at MSU, tOSU and Iowa. I am a little too worried about the O-line at MSU, I think the D-line will come together with all that talent and Malik McDowell dominating the middle. But two All-Americans off the offensive line along with a new QB might be a bit much. They do get to make their case at home though. Seriously doubt they lose to U of M in East Lansing this year. Not sure they can hope Barrett plays his second worst collegiate game against them though. Doubt he surpasses how poorly he performed in the game last year at any point in his collegiate career again.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad