GDT: Penguins vs. Referangers Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Plus, Sid was trying to get Geno going. Neither of them are selfish enough.

Please, please tell me Lappy scored. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee let that count. OMG. Damn.

No goal.

And yes on the other thing. Both thinking of each other's benefit.:laugh:

Sideline

May 23, 2004
o0GQK.gif

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
CBC: "Rangers send a message after Lapierre puts it in the empty net"

That message, I guess, is: "we can do whatever we want after a legal play, **** you"

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Would like to see 3rd period minutes. I saw Cole, Lovejoy, Dumo, and Chorney A LOT. Scuds not so much.

systemsgo

fire mj
Apr 24, 2014
Plus, Sid was trying to get Geno going. Neither of them are selfish enough.

Please, please tell me Lappy scored. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee let that count. OMG. Damn.

I both like that about them and can't stand it sometimes. They give up good opportunities for themselves because they defer to each other too much.

Rocket of Russia

Needs more Tang
Mar 8, 2012
USA
Geno bad... bad bad bad. Sid was trying to get him a goal to get going. Sid is really taking over from leadership standpoint and taking over the game.

Sid and leadership just needed to be quoted. He absolutely just took over when his team needed it most.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Just a gutsy effort all around. Surprisingly, the Pens are owning the Rangers 5on5. Rags had 7 even strength shots midway or past mid-3rd period. Huge credit to Agnew and the D playing.

crawz87

Mar 18, 2010
Geno bad... bad bad bad. Sid was trying to get him a goal to get going. Sid is really taking over from leadership standpoint and taking over the game.

This. Sid could of easily skated up, and tried to shoot. But when he saw Geno he passed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad