GDT: Penguins vs. Flyers Part II - Need a big third.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
5 times the Flyers have come back in less than a year from 2 goal Pens leads. That is a huge issue. I want that addressed.

Sh00terMcGavin

#Leadership
Jul 5, 2011
Pittsburgh
vans-the-simpsons-frosted-donut-x-c2-5.jpg

Bennett Brauer

May 1, 2011
Pittsburgh, PA
Pens have made some mistakes, but overall their performance hasn't been THAT bad, this team needs to have a near perfect 3rd period.

Also, watching this game makes me realize that Shero needs to make a move and before the trade deadline, we can't wait.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
He should put more Malkin-sid-neal out there.

I'll take Malkin hitting 20 minutes ice time tonight. I know of no planet where another coach would have Dupuis at 1 minute more of ES ice time after two periods. :shakehead

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
5 times the Flyers have come back in less than a year from 2 goal Pens leads. That is a huge issue. I want that addressed.

Maybe the coach can actually coach and screw his players heads on straight. I'm sick and tired of this team NEVER being prepared for the **** that Philly does EVERY SINGLE GAME. How many ****ing times does it have to burn them before they do something about it?

Such an undisciplined team.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009

This is what worries me. The Pens just don't seem to have an answer as soon as the tide starts turning in the Flyers' favor.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Maybe the coach can actually coach and screw his players heads on straight. I'm sick and tired of this team NEVER being prepared for the **** that Philly does EVERY SINGLE GAME. How many ****ing times does it have to burn them before they do something about it?

Such an undisciplined team.

Is this a trick question? :help:

HuskerTornado

Jobu Needs Rum
May 26, 2008
Parts Unknown
I like closing my eyes during intermissions, and when I hear them, this is what I see in my mind

article-1005361-00c3ffbe00000578-7_468x328.jpg

I'd insult them by calling them Beavis and Butthead, but then I think about it and that's an insult to Beavis and Butthead.

Why oh why do we need to have these two complete boneheads as the national tv reps for hockey in the US? There has to be a couple of former players willing that can form complete thoughts that are not total bs.

JQR

Clearly it's Lovejoy
Jan 25, 2012
Tender Rip with his 10k post. Highlight of the night IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad