GDT: Penguins visit the Canes - 7PM

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Game will be streamed on http://penguins.nhl.com/

Go Perron!!!1!

2vcfgjp.jpg

I'd like to see you do that any winger not named Phil Kessel.

Check https://www.reddit.com/r/nhlstreams closer to game time for other streams.

Wes Mantooth

Jun 4, 2008
Richmond, VA
I'm going to the game tonight. I'll have a sign that says "thanks for the memories gonch and scuds." you know just to get the implication out there

madinsomniac

Jul 3, 2012
Pittsburgh, Pa
Honestly if the third line ended up Perron Benino, Bennett I wont be too disappointed as long as they are getting around 18 minutes a game. that has the potential to be as good as a good second line on some teams. I have accepted that they will never do what we want out of spite or stupidity, so its best to just accept it and look for the positives

Jag68Sid87

Sullivan gots to go!
Oct 1, 2003
Montreal, QC
Honestly if the third line ended up Perron Bonino, Bennett I wont be too disappointed as long as they are getting around 18 minutes a game. that has the potential to be as good as a good second line on some teams. I have accepted that they will never do what we want out of spite or stupidity, so its best to just accept it and look for the positives

I think the only way that happens is if Kunitz is dealt, Sprong sent back to the 'Q' and Dupuis winds up on Line 1.

Once Fehr is ready to return, somebody is going to be shipped out. I have that feeling. I'm really hoping they come to their senses and NOT trade either Bennett or Perron. But the writing seems to be on the wall, I'm afraid.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
So I'm hoping for a Clendening DP pairing and that they play well.

Then waive Lovejoy or Scuds, and give Sarge a wet kiss and send him on his way.

J/k, it's the microwaved vomit talking.

The Greatest 101

Dec 10, 2013
Manchuria
Canes

Versteeg-E. Staal-Lindholm
Gerbe-J. Staal-Nash
Skinner-Rask-Terry
Nestrasil-McClement-Nordstrom

Jordan-Faulk
Liles-Wisniewski
Hanifin-Murphy

Ward

Whats The Maatta

Feb 20, 2014
Hi guys

Cant wait to watch CK play with a charity project attached to their left wing, anyone have a youtube stream or similar? Official stream is local only. Thanks.

EDIT: I wrote that at the speed of Kuni.

al3x

Jul 12, 2005
Bucharest,Romania
I think the youtube link isn't going to work. That guy has streams for all the games tonight but none have started yet. I think they're fake or just a redirect to their "pay to watch" website.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad