Status
Not open for further replies.

Clare2904

LEGEND!
Oct 22, 2016
Montreal

(21-10-4) :pens :nucks (17-15-4)

CBC, SN, SN360, SN1, CITY, ATTSN-PT, NHL.TV

Before the break for Christmas the Pens will try to match their season best win streak of 5

Geno will hope to continue his point streak to 6 games (3 G 5 A) as will Rust who has 4 G and 4 A in his last 5

Letang will be going for his third consecutive game with a goal

Pettersson is the guy to watch on the Canucks, he has 4 goals in his last 5 games.

:xtree:

:santa:

:xcheers:

:x):

Before I forget I would like to wish everyone a Happy Christmas

Be good, be safe and Let's Go Pens

:heart:

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.

Hopefully Letang can prop Jack up on Defense tonight:
giphy.gif

Psst.....hey Murray, after doing all these GDT's for the Pens HF Team Board
I need to earn back some credibility with my people, let in a couple
of goals early and another late. I'm in town, so if you:
Play your cards right you can walk my red carpet.gif

:naughty:

Of course, I kid. Hoping for a good clean game with no injuries either side, ending in OT, so both leave with something under the tree so to speak. Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited:
Reactions: BillPrep and Andy99

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007

Hopefully Letang can prop Jack up on Defense tonight:
View attachment 295883

Psst.....hey Murray, after doing all these GDT's for the Pens HF Team Board
I need to earn back some credibility with my people, let in a couple
of goals early and another late. I'm in town, so if you:
View attachment 295889
:naughty:

Of course, I kid. Hoping for a good clean game with no injuries either side, ending in OT, so both leave with something under the tree so to speak. Happy Holidays everyone!

I also saw you chatting it up with the Flyers and Capitals fans. Our mortal enemies.

I got my eye on you guy!

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Playing with house money tonight...if we get a point or two, great...if not, it was still a successful trip...Just no more injuries!

Can’t watch tonight because of yet another holiday party...but that’s good news for the boys...hope it’s an entertaining game and Murray plays well...

No ReGretzkys

May 8, 2018
So is murray in nets tonight or are they still treating him as if he’s garbage and never won them those 2 stanley cups??

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
A gem I found on the Jets Board when I was congratulating them on their 6-0 win against the Wild. Not sure if it came from Minny, but it reminded me of Ugene & Tom's work:
snap.gif

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Murray’s first start in forever and he gets to play against his favorite player; Brock Boeser. Merry Christmas Murray :laugh:

Reactions: Ugene Malkin

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Playing with house money tonight...if we get a point or two, great...if not, it was still a successful trip...Just no more injuries!

Can’t watch tonight because of yet another holiday party...but that’s good news for the boys...hope it’s an entertaining game and Murray plays well...

Somehow, if Pens lose, I think this will be a minority position in the post-game thread.

Allie Kitsune

...and the Brawla Brawla Sewitt
Jan 7, 2006
Pennsylvania
Also, now that I'm thinking about it, and sometimes I like giving people lame nicknames nobody else likes, I'm thinking about calling Murray "2000" from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad